Polar Insight is a global research and expert engagement network, based in London.
Unlocking the world's expertise. Through education, employment or lived experience, we believe that everyone is an expert in something and deserves valuable opportunities to share that expertise with others. We unlock that expertise to help our clients grow.
We do this by identifying and engaging the experts that matter to our customers and establishing meaningful conversations between them.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to join our growing research recruitment and expert engagement operations team.
Supporting the Expert Engagement Manager, you will boost our ability to search, screen and select the very best experts for our clients projects, based on their requirements.
The right respondents are critical for good research - they make or break a project - and you’ll be responsible for finding them, ensuring they, and our clients, feel confident and in control throughout the project.
From scoping out projects to search, screening, selection and scheduling of respondents, you’ll use a suite of tools and technologies that help us deliver the right people for our clients projects in a rapid and reliable fashion.
A digital mindset permeates everything we do. From day to day, we’d love you to advise us on which technologies, platforms and methodologies we should be using to achieve powerful outcomes for our people and clients.
For the right candidate, we’ll return the favour with a wide range of interesting projects and initiatives, as well as ample opportunities for professional development and promotion at an important stage in your career.
Employees That Excel At Polar Insight…
- Transform complexity into clarity
- Celebrate difference
- Create space for new ideas
- Listen, learn then lead the way
- Use rhythm and repetition to make big goals small
Expert Engagement Associates Are Expected To…
- Do what they can to understand everything about the profile we’re looking for, the project objectives and the commissioning client.
- Use a variety of digital research methods to identify prospective respondents and experts to take part in our projects
- Manage their time and responsibilities effectively, raising concerns as soon as possible, to find solutions quicker.
- Approach and invite prospective respondents to take part in our research projects.
- Manage and maintain open channels of communication - phone or email - with respondents, directing them towards the information they need.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the right respondents arrive, on time, to their scheduled interview slots.
- Maintain clear records of their work to easily enable project status updates and reports that can be shared with clients and other members of the team.
- Liaise with other project stakeholders e.g. interview moderators, as required.
- Get involved in team brainstorms to figure out the easiest way to engage our hardest to reach respondents.
- Apply care and common sense to constantly create a better experience for everyone we interact with, whether they take part in one of our projects or not.
- Feel comfortable in a spreadsheet, organising, manipulating and presenting data clearly.
- Develop, maintain and improve systems and processes that help us to grow.
- Anticipate and manage project risks to deliver a seamless service at all times.
- Workplace Pension Plan
- 28 days of holiday + additional time-off over Christmas/New Year
- Remote / Work From Home Role
- Ongoing Training & Development
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Polar Insight provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Polar Insight is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Polar Insight
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
I love the flexibility that is afforded to me, this helps me strike a great work/life balance.
Polar Insight Employee