Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
We’re on a mission to support often overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with menopause, endometriosis, and PCOS.
We give women the care they need using a secure mobile app. Our service includes instant messaging, live webinars, and one-on-one virtual consultations with experienced Nurse Practitioners. We also provide diagnostics and prescriptions, and we give our users access to a library of evidence based content that includes articles, educational courses, quick-answer videos, and audio programs.
Best of all, it’s all paid for by employers, so it’s completely free.
While the current healthcare system forces practitioners to push patients through quickly, Peppy’s platform provides the foundation for an ongoing relationship. Clinicians receive more time for patient education, more flexibility for evaluations, a personalized plan of care, and follow-ups. This provides more opportunity to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our tech-for-good model has already proven to be hugely successful in the UK. We currently serve more than 80 industry-leading clients, including Disney, Estee Lauder, JP Morgan and Procter & Gamble. In 2020, we partnered with a global insurer, Vitality, to include expert menopause support within the scope of its health plan — a world first. We made it standard for the best employers to provide menopause and other women’s health support to their entire workforce. We grew by more than 500% in 2021 and doubled our revenue in the first three months of 2022.
We’re launching in the US later this year with a vision to put employer-funded women’s health on the map. This is where you come in.
We’re looking for experienced Nurse Practitioners who are passionate about delivering incredible women’s health support but are frustrated with the options available under the current healthcare system. This role will be starting later this year.
We’ve already built a world-class clinical leadership team including the former president of the North American Menopause Society (NAMS), the founder of the Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP) program at Vanderbilt University and the only nurse practitioner health expert appearing regularly on broadcast television.
These experts joined Peppy for the opportunity to disrupt the current care model and meet patients on their terms. Through personalized, on-demand support, Peppy is making healthcare easier for everybody. Join us and help to revolutionize healthcare for women.
The scope of a Peppy Women's Health Nurse Practitioner is huge, and we hope you're as excited about it as we are!
- Consult with clients through chat and private consultations on the specific health needs that brought them to Peppy
- Provide a personalized, tailored plan of care, including support, diagnosis, prescription, and lifestyle recommendations based on patient history and evaluation
- Empower patients through shared decision making to make informed decisions regarding their healthcare
- Maintain clear, on-going documentation of the plan of care within the EHR
Who are we looking for
- 1 or more active NP licence in CA, CT, IL, NJ, NY
- Education: MSN or DNP preferred
- Unencumbered State RN Nursing license
- Unencumbered State APRN/APN license
- Appropriate board-certification for any of the following: WHNP, CNM, FNP, or A-GNP/ANP/AGACNP
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience in Women’s Healthcare required
- Documentation of 15 hours CEs relevant to Women’s Healthcare within the last 2 years
- Strong organizational skills, an ability to prioritize, and the skills to manage a busy clinical caseload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of IT platforms (including Microsoft tools, e-mail) and comfortable using messaging systems (like WhatsApp)
- Knowledge of computer-based data management programs and information systems, as well as electronic health records and point of care technology
Why Join Peppy US?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space taking our first steps into the US, and this is a great opportunity to become a founding member in the region, working in a fast-paced and high growth environment. As a Peppy US Clinical team member, you will get a competitive salary, employee stock options and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
Full time employees receive:
- 20-day paid vacation allowance plus 8 public holidays
- 401K with 5% match
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; You’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- New MacBook Air & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy app!
- Learning & Development culture
Part time employees will receive prorated benefits.