Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 90+ clients and partners including Disney, Santander, Aviva, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
Life as a Senior Product Designer at Peppy:
- You will be driving our product to the next level and get the chance to work on some really exciting design projects while continuing to establish our design system and shape our product and how users interact with it
- Helping Peppy to be distinctive and stand out from the crowd; you'll be using your UX/UI expertise to help us achieve this
- Creating design solutions using best practises and established UX methodologies, helping shape and deliver the best product experience for our users
- You'll be responsible for executing outstanding UX throughout the user journey
Our dream Senior Product Designer has:
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Designer, delivering exceptional UX and UI
- A wealth of Mobile App design experience
- Experience confidently using Figma as your main design tool
- Experience with all elements of the UX/UI design process (research, wireframing, visual design, prototyping, etc)
- A public portfolio that you've worked on independently and are really proud of
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.