Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 90+ clients and partners including Natwest, Clifford Chance, Disney, Santander, Aviva, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
Life as a Senior CRM Executive at Peppy:
- Reporting into our CRM Lead, you will own and drive key projects like our monthly newsletter
- Play a key supporting role in the delivery of new user journeys
- Maintain and optimise pre-existing B2C campaigns
- Work closely with various stakeholders across the business, including our Content, Operations and Product teams
Our dream Senior CRM Executive has:
- 2+ years’ experience working with email marketing or integrated CRM platforms; in a fast paced startup or scale-up environment
- Experience with Customer.io or other B2C CRM / email platforms (eg. Braze, Salesforce )
- A data-driven mindset and extremely strong attention to detail
- Solid written communication and proofing skills
- The ability to drive projects autonomously while also effectively working cross-functionally
- (Bonus) Working knowledge of integrated CRM beyond email (eg. push, SMS and in-app messages)
- (Bonus) Experience with analytical tools such as MixPanel or Google Analytics
- (Bonus) Working knowledge of HTML coding for email
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.