Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
Peppy is a B2B digital health startup on a mission to bring expert healthcare to everyone. We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalised support to people when they need it most, all on a secure mobile app. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood, men’s health and women’s health (with more to come).
Over one million people across the UK now have access to Peppy through their employer or private medical insurance. With Peppy, they can connect with a human expert over chat or video call, engage with a community of like-minded users and turn to a library of events, articles and videos, all at the touch of a button.
We work with over 80 employers including Santander, Capgemini, Aviva, SAP and Wickes, as well as partnering with huge insurers, Vitality and AXA. Peppy helps them look after their people when they need it most, and to build an employer brand that helps them stand out from the crowd.
Demand for Peppy has never been higher. We 8x’d our revenue in 2021 and doubled again in the first three months of 2022. Our headcount has also shot up as we’ve tried to keep up with the growth. We’re now one of Europe’s fastest growing healthcare startups and we’ve just moved to the US where we plan to do it all again. But in a much bigger market.
As our RevOps Manager, you will:
- Become the founding member of our new Revenue Operations function, reporting directly to our SVP Growth
- Define KPIs that drive reporting and dashboards required to sustain a predictable revenue engine across Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Monitor all levers for business growth (including total addressable market, pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment)
- Own sales pipeline and revenue forecasting by proactively monitoring to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Proactively identify opportunities for commercial process improvement, working with leadership to inspect the commercial process quality and prioritise opportunities for improvement, understanding process breakdowns and inconsistencies and driving an organisation of continuous process improvement
- Identify & implement systems, tools and process changes that will improve rep production
- Create executive presentations for Peppy’s leadership team, including board and leadership QBR meetings.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have thorough experience in Revenue Operations within SaaS organisations and a wealth of go-to-market business acumen
- You’ll be experienced in working with Enterprise sales cycles in a high-growth fast-paced startup or scaleup
- You’ve got experience of leading forecasting and juggling several initiatives at once
- You have advanced tool knowledge. Our stack current includes, Hubspot, Outreach and Gong, but should also have SFDC implementation experience
- You’ll have the ability to build models for forecasting pipeline generation, forecasting bookings, pipeline coverage, etc.
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Managed or worked very closely with a Revenue Enablement function
- Experience in various stages of SaaS business seeing various stages of the journey from Series A to IPO
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing.
- You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting, fast-scaling startup.
- You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You have an open attitude and proactively ask for information, advice and help when you need it.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player.
- You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence.
- You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space, and this is a great opportunity to work within a mission driven, lively & diverse team in a fast-paced and high growth environment. In this role, you will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 25 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- Company MacBook & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; you’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- A 5% pension scheme of qualified earnings - Peppy will start paying a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy App!
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.