We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• Recent $45mil Series B fundraise, led by Albion VC• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 150+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
Your challengeWorking as part of a team of midwives, lactation consultants, and health visitors, and with the supervision of a clinical lead, you’ll offer support, advice and education around all topics relating to parenthood; from the early days of pregnancy, to the weeks following birth.You’ll be working with Peppy’s instant messaging mobile app (similar to WhatsApp) to chat to our users in a warm and friendly manner around any topic they may wish to ask about. You’ll also offer personalised advice via video calls. You’ll be chatting with people from all walks of life, with differing experiences of parenthood.
Who are we looking for?
- To be considered for this role you MUST be both NMC & NMBI registered as a midwife with active registrations - we can not accept applications from candidates who do not have both NMC and NMBI registrations currently active
- You must be UK resident
- 5+ years of clinical midwifery experience
- Evidence of exposure to all aspects of midwifery care
- Ability to convey clinical knowledge to users with clarity and empathy
- Confident and friendly, quick to build rapport with users and team members
- Working knowledge of IT platforms (including Microsoft tools, e-mail) and comfortable using messaging systems (like WhatsApp)
- Strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise, and the skills to manage a busy clinical caseload
- Previous experience of remote clinical consultations
What we offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and growing team!
- The opportunity to get involved with writing Peppy content, hosting online events and developing the clinical team
- Annual salary of £44,000, rising to £47,000 for seniors (pro-rata if part time)
- Part time - 24 hours per week minimum contract. Full time hours (40 hours per week) preferred
- Fixed shifts to be agreed upon starting - days or evenings, (hours of work between 9am - 9pm Monday-Friday)
- No work on bank holidays
- Paid overtime
- Home-based role (all work-related travel paid for)
- Work laptop
- Funded annual Peppy Practitioner Conference - meet the team!
- Paid CPD time and course/event fees (pro-rata if part time)
- Funded revalidation support
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: All of our clinical employees work remotely from home.• Home Office Allowance: You will be eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.• Pension: We offer an up to 7% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.• Sick pay: Generous sick pay is provided.• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (pro-rata if part-time).• Tech: New joiners receive a company laptop delivered in time for your first day.• Professional Support: NMC registration paid, role appropriate professional membership paid, CPD funding allowance (pro-rata if part-time), revalidation support, annual practitioner conference (fully funded).• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York
What employees are saying
"I'm trusted to get on with my work, so long as I deliver results and I decide how to accomplish that. I love that we are able to work in this way."
Anonymous Peppy Employee