We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• Recent $45mil Series B fundraise, led by Albion VC• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 150+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
What our Marketing team say:"At Peppy, there's so much opportunity to grow and learn new skills. You're given the space to really own your function and there's trust from the senior team that means you get to make important decisions. All the while, you're working for a company that's genuinely making a difference - which makes for an infectious culture. The marketing team is made-up of a great bunch of really talented, kind and fun people, we all support each other and really enjoy working together which helps us to deliver some brilliant campaigns." - Laura Scott, Brand Communications Lead
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team. You’ll be working closely with our Marketing Leadership team, who will look to you to ensure our campaigns, processes and data are seamlessly integrated and optimised to perform. You will manage systems and processes across the UK and in our growing US market and will be responsible for growing, enriching and maintaining our marketing database. This role is perfect for someone who relishes in problem solving and who enjoys building from the ground up.
Life as our Marketing Operations Manager at Peppy:
- Support the Marketing Team in execution of the GTM strategy through data processing, building marketing automations and optimising our prospect touchpoints with technology.
- Own our prospect data and the flow of firmographic and engagement data through our systems. Develop systems and processes to enrich, score and prioritise our inbound leads to support pipeline generation.
- Collaborate with RevOps, Sales, Client Success and Operational teams to ensure the smooth flow of data between systems and consistency in campaigns to our prospect and customer audience.
- Manage and maintain the marketing technology stack, including Hubspot, to ensure data accuracy, seamless integration between systems and team efficiency.
- Develop and maintain marketing performance reporting across all our channels and activities. Provide analysis and insights to our team that help us improve and grow.
Our dream Marketing Operations Manager has:
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing team, working to ambitious demand generation goals
- At least 2 years working in a marketing operations function
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM and marketing automation tools
- Excellent project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder management skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working in the hustle of high-growth businesses and enthusiasm for the day-to-day execution of our marketing programmes as well as building for our future growth
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home in the UK, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
We asked employees of Peppy how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York
What employees are saying
"I'm trusted to get on with my work, so long as I deliver results and I decide how to accomplish that. I love that we are able to work in this way."
Anonymous Peppy Employee