Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 100+ clients and partners in UK&I; including NVIDIA, Mercedes, Disney, Santander, Capgemini, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on it's global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
As our US Marketing Director, you will:
- Be Peppy’s first US Marketing hire and a founding member of our US team, closely supported by our Marketing team of 12 people in the UK.
- Have a deep understanding of US marketing and the ability to seamlessly create US focused brand collateral for our US sales team and work with our global Marketing team to provide insight on lead generation activities, social media etc.
- Deliver on a thorough sales enablement plan and consult on and execute a US focused marketing strategy that inspires and grows an audience among the HR and ‘Peppy user’ communities, while enhances Peppy’s brand reputation and trust.
- Create relationships and alliances with industry influencers that will help elevate our brand and drive awareness.
- Create and support a dynamic event program that builds Peppy’s brand profile in the US and reputation as an industry thought leader.
- Drive thought leadership efforts, alongside content writers, designers and PR agency to help establish Peppy as a category defining business.
- Work with PR and creative agencies to accelerate our market position and product awareness among prospects, partners and press, while building our brand reputation in the US and ensure compliance with our standards, voice, and tone.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re an exceptionally strong generalist Marketing Director with a track record of successfully implementing marketing strategies in other B2B SaaS startups or scaleups.
- You have strong people management capabilities and aspirations to build and lead a team, but are equally able to thrive initially as our sole US Marketing team member, supported by our global Marketing team.
- You have proven experience increasing brand visibility and reputation and the ability to leverage existing social and digital platforms for brand goals in the US.
- You have an analytical mindset with a focus on measuring the effectiveness and results of external communications and you have excellent written, verbal, and communication skills yourself.
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• 401K: We offer an up to 5% matched 401K contribution scheme.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the US get 20 days paid holiday per year, plus public holidays.
• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Air delivered in time for your first day.
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to $3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.