Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 90+ clients and partners including Disney, Santander, Aviva, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
Life as an Information Security Manager at Peppy:
- You'll work with our CISO to design and execute our information security vision and approach
- Helping to instil a strong and efficient information security culture throughout the entire organisation by focussing on information security awareness, response management, access controls and other pillars
- Continuously improve and strengthen our information security controls, particularly with respect to cybersecurity risks
- Maintaining our infosec certifications (ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, etc.), and support our work to achieve new accreditations toSOC2 and HIPAA compliance
- Working with our Business Development and Client Success teams to provide assurance to new and prospective clients, usually by completing client information questionnaires
Our dream InfoSec Manager has:
- At least 5 years’ experience working within the information security space
- Been operating in a Information security role in a fast-paced environment in your most recent roles
- Extensive ISO27001 experience, Cyber Essentials experience and familiarity with Soc2
- Evident experience of continuously improving the information security effectiveness of multiple organisations
- A mindset focussed on making the biggest impact while minimising bureaucracy.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.