We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 100+ clients and partners in UK&I; including NVIDIA, Mercedes, Disney, Santander, Capgemini, SAP and AXA.• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine. • Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.• Rated one of the Top Startups to work for by LinkedIn, Tempo and Flexa.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on it's global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
As our Head of Operations, you will:
- Lead a team of talented and dedicated US Ops Managers.
- Be the right-hand person to our VP Operations, owning the day-to-day running of a crucial area of the business.
- Partner with clinical leadership to deliver the Peppy service and manage our ever growing team of clinical practitioners, with all things related to customer experience, non-clinical quality assurance and service delivery reporting to you.
- Own all operational and practitioner workflow planning, forecasting and scheduling, ensuring we have the people we need to deliver a personalized yet scalable service.
- Be responsible for measuring, reporting and improving operational performance and service success metrics.
- Create the short and long term operational strategy needed to deliver our growth plan, making our US operations scalable and automating processes.
- Work arm in arm with senior leaders from Product, Customer Success, Content and Business Development.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 8+ years experience of building and delivering Operations, with 4+ years in a leadership role.
- You have previously operated as a Head of Operations or Senior Operations Manager in a high-growth startup or scale-up.
- You can design processes and build structure to scale operations, in a fast paced environment.
- You can manage operational activity at scale, and know how to create and measure success using OKRs, KPIs and SLAs.
- You’ve managed customer service teams, know what a stellar customer experience looks like, how to measure it and what steps you need to take to make things even better.
- You prefer a flat structure, you work hard to provide a collaborative and creative space for your team to excel, and you work effectively with teams across a business.
- You have proven team leadership and people development skills.
- (Desirable) You’ve previously worked in HealthTech or Healthcare and have a personal interest in the space.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.• 401K: We offer an up to 5% matched 401K contribution scheme.• Holidays: Peppy employees in the US get 20 days paid holiday per year, plus public holidays.• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Air delivered in time for your first day.• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to $3k for each successful employee referral.• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Peppy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Peppy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Peppy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York
What employees are saying
"I'm trusted to get on with my work, so long as I deliver results and I decide how to accomplish that. I love that we are able to work in this way."
Anonymous Peppy Employee