Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 100+ clients and partners in UK&I; including NVIDIA, Mercedes, Disney, Santander, Capgemini, SAP and AXA.• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine. • Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on it's global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
Life as a Client Success Manager at Peppy:
- You’ll own the entire client life cycle, from kick-off meeting through to account management.
- Your aim is to deliver value based on the client’s objectives; this can be anything from organizing events, creating marketing collateral, arranging internal campaigns and, of course, delivering business reviews to show how the client’s employees are engaging with Peppy.
- You’ll need to be proactive, anticipating what the client may want next, and keeping them up to date on Peppy’s news and feature updates.
- The other aspect of this role is the launch and implementation of new accounts; you’ll explain how Peppy will launch into their organization, both from an operational standpoint and the campaign. You should build great relationships with our clients, whilst keeping Peppy's goals in mind.
- This is an incredibly fast-paced role, you’ll need to love juggling multiple tasks at once and thrive in a busy and demanding environment.
Our dream CSM has:
- 3+ years experience in a client facing, customer success or account management role
- Worked as a CSM in a tech startup
- Previous experience of client launches and implementations
- Proven ability to liaise confidently with clients at all levels
- Ability to analyze data for client presentation
- Strong PowerPoint skills (we’d like to see an example in your application!)
- You are a self-starter who is happy to pick up any task assigned to them and who grasps new concepts quickly
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.• 401K: We offer an up to 5% matched 401K contribution scheme.• Holidays: Peppy employees in the US get 20 days paid holiday per year, plus public holidays.• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Air delivered in time for your first day.• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to $3k for each successful employee referral.• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.