Core hours 11 - 3
Founded in 2018, Peppy is a leading B2B digital health startup on a mission to support underserved areas of healthcare through our tech-for-good mobile app.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalized support to people when they need it most. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood, men’s health and women's health (with more to come!).
Peppy grew by 500%+ in 2021 to 140 employees today, landing more than 60 amazing clients (and counting!), including SAP, Santander and Capgemini.
After a busy 2021 which included securing a Series A led by Felix Capital (Peloton and Farfetch) and closing several distribution deals with the largest insurers in the world, Peppy now has its eyes on an even bigger 2022. We have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services, reach our Series B round and expand into the US.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on its global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
We’re looking for an exceptional Chief Information Security Officer to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who wants to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world.
As our Chief Information Security Officer, you will:
- Design and execute our information security vision and approach
- Own and maintain our infosec certifications (ISO 27001, etc.)
- Lead our work to achieve new accreditations to SOC2 and HIPAA compliance
- Work with our Business Development and Client Success teams to provide assurance to new and prospective clients
- Manage the InfoSec relationship and due diligence activities with prospective and existing clients
- Define, develop and maintain a business-aligned InfoSec strategy and operating model
- Build and lead a global InfoSec team working on a number of internal projects, including InfoSec awareness, training and security operations
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a wealth of InfoSec expertise, most recently operating as CISO or Head of Information Security
- You’ve got a track record of leading InfoSec teams in high-growth environments, ideally for Series A-E startups or scaleups
- You have a strong working knowledge of SOC2 and HIPAA
- You're experienced in a remote-first Cloud environment
- You have a great practical knowledge of security technologies and wider business solutions including firewalls, IDS/IPS, identity access management, SIEM, remote working and cloud technologies
- You’ve built InfoSec teams from the ground up
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting, fast-scaling startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You have an open attitude and proactively ask for information, advice and help when you need it.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy US?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space taking our first steps into the US, and this is a great opportunity to become a founding member in the region, working in a fast-paced and high growth environment. As a Peppy US Business Operations team member, you will get a competitive salary, employee stock options and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 20 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- 401K with 5% match
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- New MacBook Air & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; You’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy app!
- Learning & Development culture