Core hours 9.30 - 4.30
Founded in 2018, Peppy is a leading B2B digital health startup on a mission to support underserved areas of healthcare through our tech-for-good mobile app.
We fill some of the biggest gaps in healthcare by providing expert-led, personalized support to people when they need it most. The areas we support include fertility, menopause, pregnancy, early parenthood, men’s health and women's health (with more to come!).
Peppy grew by 500%+ in 2021 to 140 employees today, landing more than 60 amazing clients (and counting!), including SAP, Santander and Capgemini.
After a busy 2021 which included securing a Series A led by Felix Capital (Peloton and Farfetch) and closing several distribution deals with the largest insurers in the world, Peppy now has its eyes on an even bigger 2022. We have huge growth plans to scale our existing product, launch new services, reach our Series B round and expand into the US.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on its global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to lead the charge for Peppy as we set about revolutionizing healthcare benefits for US employees.
As our Account Executive, you will:
- Meet or exceed quarterly / annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Peppy into commercial accounts
- Create new business opportunities, manage sales cycles and influence outcomes
- Work closely with the sales development function to drive, optimize and increase conversion of SAL to SQL ratios
- Track all opportunity and customer details, purchase timeframes, and next steps accurately and religiously in our CRM
- Provide your manager with very detailed and accurate forecasts on a weekly basis
- Build Business Value Narratives that incorporate qualitative and quantitative ROI modeling
- Create proposals, executive briefings, and seasonal business reviews for Benefits and HR Business Leaders
- Navigate through multiple stakeholders to ensure opportunities close on time
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 3+ years of experience as an Account Executive or Business Development Manager or in a business growth role working in a B2B consultative sales environment
- Experience selling to level clients and delivering to targets
- Well-developed sales skills including negotiation, managing objections and closing
- You have a track record of exceeding sales targets while working within a small/growing sales team
- Have an understanding of how corporations work, and particularly HR, including approvals processes, typical hierarchies etc.
Bonus points, if you also have:
- Experience working within a (Series A-C) startup in a fast paced and high growth environment
- Experience of selling a B2B SaaS offering
- Experience in creation of market and taking a new product to market
Who you are:
- You have an innate interest in health and wellbeing. You’ll be motivated by the idea of being part of a force for good and bringing health support to millions.
- You will be hungry to join an exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in.
- You’re collaborative and respectful as a team player. You positively contribute to Peppy as a team. You’re supportive and see success as team success.
- You’re committed to exceeding expectations, boundaries and excellence. You demonstrate passion and you’re willing to go the extra mile.
- You take ownership of your deliverables and you admit your mistakes. You take responsibility and you’re proactive in identifying solutions.
Why Join Peppy US?
We are a new and exciting start-up in the digital health space taking our first steps into the US, and this is a great opportunity to become a founding member in the region, working in a fast-paced and high growth environment. As a Peppy US Growth team member, you will get a competitive salary and commission scheme, employee stock options and the opportunity to work in a remote first workplace.
- A 20 day paid holiday allowance plus public holidays
- 401K with 5% match
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- New MacBook Air & company phone (we will send this out via courier a few days before you join!)
- Remote-first environment where you can choose to work from home, in a shared office or anything in between; You’ll have the option to choose between a WeWork All Access pass or a work-from-home allowance
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave)
- Access to the Peppy app!
- Learning & Development culture