Fully flexible hours
What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
In May 2022, we joined forces with ProfitWell. ProfitWell provides BI solutions that improve retention and monetization automatically through unmatched subscription intelligence. As one team and one platform, we offer the "done for you" approach to SaaS payments, billing, and growth.
We’re backed by investors including KKR, FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North and serve over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally.
As a Client Strategist, you’ll work directly with global clients to solve their most complicated subscription pricing, monetization, and growth challenges. This role will require you to be an expert in building trust and rapport, managing client projects and deliverables, and thinking strategically.
What you'll do:
- Complete and deliver strategic recommendations to clients in collaboration with a pricing analyst.
- Provide valuable, implementable results and recommendations using strategic business analysis.
- Manage the full life-cycle and communication for a client relationship, including project timelines and deliverables.
- Build visually appealing, data-driven presentations and deliver to both middle management and C-suite executives.
- Strategically engage with clients to upsell and cross-sell opportunities among our many products and offerings.
- Serve as a product owner to drive improvements and innovations from the front line, including streamlining processes, creating better storytelling, and anything else to improve the Price Intelligently product.
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Experienced delivering strategic recommendations to C-suites and senior executives, leveraging data to justify ROI and impact.
- Strong in project management skills, including timeline and communication management, and working autonomously (e.g., with little oversight).
- Comfortable with managing client expectations and deliverables, presenting results and recommendations.
- Experienced at fostering client relationships through strong interpersonal skills and growing renewal revenue from existing accounts.
- Experienced in consulting, external client management, pricing and packaging, SaaS strategy, or similar fields.
- Interested in limited travel for client kick-offs (~5% of time).
Everyone is welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective. As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your passion for learning and what you’ll bring to the table. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture. We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.