A little flex time
What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
We have over 230+ talented employees serving over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally. Backed by investors including FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North, Paddle aims to define the next wave of B2B SaaS leaders.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to look after Paddle’s acquisition channels across Paid Search and Paid Social. This role will also be charged with testing and optimising new channels for growth. You will report to the Snr Manager of Demand Gen and will work closely with the campaigns and content teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong belief that data and performance should be at the heart of the decision-making process and be comfortable using innovative strategies to drive growth and further engagement through Paddle’’s key performance channels. You should have excellent analytical skills to gain valuable insights on campaign and channel performance and to optimise inbound demos while keeping acquisition costs within agreed budgets.
You will also be highly numerical, focused on delivering on KPI’s and ensuring that all marketing activities undertaken are tested, measured and reported on accordingly.
What you'll do
- Manage a significant monthly paid budget across Paid Search and Paid Social
- You will be able to optimise paid activities not just for in platform metrics, but for full funnel metrics and ultimately revenue
- You will be comfortable dialling up spend across top performing activities and be able to recommend optimisations and spend uplifts as appropriate
- Work closely with the Campaigns team to ensure they are following best practice relating to their activities on paid platforms, helping to maximise the effect and efficiency of their campaign plans
- Drive down CPA across all paid channels and regions, but keep track of impact on revenue
- Increase conversion rates across the funnel from paid channels.
- Correct and accurate tracking of all activity from paid channels
- Regular testing and optimising of all paid channels to ensure KPI’s and targets are achieved
- You will be familiar with building acquisition funnels and audiences within, and across all paid platforms
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Creative, great at copy and keen about trying new approaches
- Experience in running and managing paid campaigns across Paid Search and Paid Social channels (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube). You will know these platforms inside out and be able to execute from day 1
- Experimentation using A/B and multivariate tests, including reporting and interpreting results
- Passionate about using data to understand customers and increase conversion rates across channels
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Proactive attitude and commercial mind-set
- Aptitude for reporting, analysing numbers and uncovering key trends and insights
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 230 (and growing!) people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.