What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
In May 2022, we joined forces with ProfitWell. ProfitWell provides BI solutions that improve retention and monetization automatically through unmatched subscription intelligence. As one team and one platform, we offer the "done for you" approach to SaaS payments, billing, and growth.
We’re backed by investors including KKR, FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North and serve over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally.
A great opportunity for an Information Security analyst who’d like to build and improve a GRC management system in a SaaS environment. You will help us to achieve SOC 2 Type2 and PCI compliance and to continuously improve our security posture to safeguard information and support scaling the organisation to help achieve strategic goals.
You will work with team leaders to help them streamline their processes, you will design, create and implement controls to drive the business forward, you will promote cross-team communication as we scale and will drive positive, significant change to ensure we deliver against our strategic goals.
You will ensure that Paddle maintains compliance with relevant regulatory and other industry-standard frameworks by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
You'll have the opportunity to make an impact across the business as you develop Paddle’s information security risk management and related compliance operations. You will work closely with Paddle’s Heads of Compliance and Risk, General Counsel, Finance, as well as the Product Engineering and TechOps teams.
What you'll do
- Contribute to the day to day running of the Risk Management System
- Drive SOC2 related process improvements and help with the management of the information security and compliance programmes
- lead mini projects to implement new controls across the business
- Contribute with creative ideas to the existing processes to make them better, more efficient and scalable
- Help introduce process improvements with the least impact on the agility and culture of the organisation
- Work together with stakeholders from across the business
- Develop strong relationships with cross functional stakeholders across Paddle to build consensus, define priorities and develop clear plans to ensure we deliver against our strategic goals
- Maximise your natural curiosity to contribute to the creation of an engaging and motivating work environment, supporting and inspiring colleagues to build up a pool of improvement opportunities which improve quality, increase efficiency, reduce costs, or raise client satisfaction. Create a positive attitude to change and acceptance of new business processes.
We'd love to hear from you if you have
- Experience in running an Information Security Management System or parts of it
- Proven experience in information security, cybersecurity, GRC or equivalent
- The ability to cope and bring structure to ambiguous situations and problems with an agile and flexible approach to work in a constantly evolving environment, open minded, inquisitive, and questioning approach, with creative thinking.
- The ability to be creative and innovative, can adapt well to and are energised by change.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability too clearly and concisely explain complex organisational or technical problems verbally or in written form.
Everyone is welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective. As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your passion for learning and what you’ll bring to the table. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Paddle provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Paddle is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Paddle
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, NYC, Boston, Salt Lake City and Argentina
What employees are saying
"Paddle have always offered a flexible working from home policy, and with the impact of COVID-19, they have strengthened their approach to this culture. We have an office available if we want to work around the team, or we can work from home whenever we like. It's a great balance! The parental leave is also awesome, we're super dog friendly and have some excellent benefits. I never feel pressured to work particular hours or stress that I have to be in an office."
Anonymous Accounting Team Member at Paddle