A little flex time
What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
In May 2022, we joined forces with ProfitWell. ProfitWell provides BI solutions that improve retention and monetization automatically through unmatched subscription intelligence. As one team and one platform, we offer the "done for you" approach to SaaS payments, billing, and growth.
We’re backed by investors including KKR, FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North and serve over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally.
Working as part of Paddle’s InfoSec team, you will drive and implement security best practices across the organisation.
As a Security Engineer, you will work across all of Paddle’s products and enterprise IT estate, identifying security issues and opportunities for improvement to help defend Paddle from cybersecurity threats. You will identify security vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement across Paddle, and advise or implement fixes for issues found.
What you'll do
- Perform code reviews to identify security issues, and propose or implement solutions
- Assist with management of our vulnerability disclosure program
- Use and manage tools including Snyk and Lacework to drive security automation across our products
- Instrument the Paddle environment to enhance our SIEM capability to drive actionable events and intelligence
- Provide training and coaching to engineering colleagues on secure coding
- Gain a broad knowledge of Paddle’s platform and identify opportunities to improve security within code and cloud infrastructure
- Keep your finger on the pulse with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape, and guide Paddle to stay ahead of emerging threats
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Are passionate about IT security, and can leverage your software development skills to assist with identifying and resolving security issues across the tech stack
- Can work collaboratively as part of a team, and autonomously with high level direction
- Have experience with OWASP and security tooling
- Are familiar with AWS and have awareness of how to harden application deployments in the cloud
Everyone is welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective. As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your passion for learning and what you’ll bring to the table. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
- Exceptional Together
- Execute with impact
- Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.