Fully flexible hours
What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
As an Account Executive (Price Intelligently), you’ll become an expert on the subscription universe across industries and use that knowledge to work through complicated and nuanced consensus sales with the market’s top brands, including Fortune 500 companies. Our tech enabled service helps C-suites solve big picture business challenges in a customized, data-driven approach.
What you'll do
- Once our BDR team identifies qualified, prospect client opportunities, you’re responsible for taking over the conversation and relationship building to close 5 and 6 figure deals
- Serve as an expert on our tech-enabled service, answering client questions on feasibility, methodology, cost, packaging, etc.
- Build rapport and ask digging questions to further qualify client opportunities in the BANT framework to create executive alignment
- Identify stakeholders (Champions, Decision-Makers, Legal, Procurement, Finance, etc.) in the client’s consensus decision-making structure and determine best practices for navigating and influencing the conversation
- Work collaboratively with other departments across ProfitWell and external vendors to create Scopes of Work based on the client’s immediate and future needs to close the deal
- Travel to client’s office for meetings related to closing, project kick off, etc. (5% of role)
- Improve our sales funnel by bringing your innovative ideas to the table
We'd love to hear from you if you are:
- Have 2+ years of experience closing complex deals
- Are in a role that requires you to know when and how to close, to develop and execute on a joint execution plan, and to create urgency where there may not be urgency organically
- Bring prior experience selling to C-suite, VC, or other stakeholder executives at a company, communicating, building trust and connection
- Have very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understand the basics of how to interpret data, read charts/graphs, etc.
- Innately embodying a mindset that there’s always more to learn, being unafraid of feedback, and knowing when to ask for help
- Are comfortable working in the gray rather than the black and white, and are excited to work autonomously, proactively asking for guidance when needed, and being a self-starter
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 350 (and growing!) people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.