outré creative is an international creative design agency working with some of the biggest utility, insurance and financial brands in the US and UK.
We’re all about delivering excellent customer experience and measurable returns on investment to our clients – whether we’re developing a high-level strategic direction for a brand, a communications or distributions strategy, or individual campaigns and pieces of collateral — creative strategy sits behind it all of our design work. We specialise in creative strategy, digital design, information design, and branding.
You'll be London based and work on projects in both the US and the UK.
- The Strategist & Copywriter is responsible for creating content for our clients across multiple industries.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team that includes writers, strategists and designers in a fast-paced environment.
- Work across several projects simultaneously, on everything from websites, apps, customer letters, forms and campaigns to brand identities, tone of voice guidelines, and naming.
- Help generate and share original ideas that result in effective and compelling communications, improving our clients’ customer experience, and getting them real business results.
- Help develop and maintain internal decks, bios, etc.
- Fast-moving self-starter and takes ownership and responsibility for delivered work.
- Supports team to strategically think about how to drive action and engagement with customers.
- Contribute to outré creative’s blog, The Offbeat (and edit colleague’s posts where required).
- A militant eye for detail: you’re comfortable proofreading documents to ensure that clients receive error-free and consistent deliverables.
- Some working in insurance, utilities and/or financial services industries preferable.
- You should have experience writing complex copy that’s strong, succinct and grammatically correct.
- You sweat the small stuff – you’re able to spot a typo, an inaccurate fact or a stray semicolon a mile off.
- Positive and enthusiastic to get the best creativity out of people
- Motivated and career driven, ready to carve out your role and career within the outré creative writing team.
- Thinks critically about projects and knows when to push back or evolve strategy to best meet goals.
- Hands on and able to easily switch from writing detailed copy, to running a client workshops.
- You’ll have provable experience writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- You’ll have brilliant time management skills and thrive working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll be a native English speaker, and confident in the differences between British and American English.
- We finish early on a Friday - 3:00PM
- True remote working work-life balance initiatives
- Competitive salary
- Flexified - Verified by Flexa Careers as a truly flexible place to work
- Monthly team social events
Based in central Manhattan and London, outré creative is a boutique creative design agency working with some of the biggest corporate brands in the US and UK.
We’re team-orientated and constantly strive to go above and beyond our clients’ expectations to deliver work that ticks all the right boxes. And we like to have fun while doing it, with Friday drinks, the odd pub quiz, Halloween dress-ups, baking competitions and planned quarterly events. We also offer travel between offices, a generous annual leave package and ongoing training and development.
Sound good? Great! Say hello to our Head of People, Rick Komene, at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch through Instagram – @outre_creative.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options outré creative provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure outré creative is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at outré creative
Gender diversity (male:female)
London and New York
What employees are saying
"I love working with the team, everyone is friendly and more than willing to help."
Anonymous outré creative Employee