We’re looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our team in London.
outré creative is an international creative design agency working with some of the biggest utility, insurance and financial brands in the US and UK.
We’re all about delivering excellent customer experience and measurable returns on investment to our clients – whether we’re developing a high-level strategic direction for a brand, a communications or distributions strategy, or individual campaigns and pieces of collateral — creative strategy sits behind it all of our design work. We specialise in creative strategy, digital design, information design, and branding.
You'll be London based and work on projects in both the US and the UK.
About the role
- You’ll be supporting the writing team who are responsible for all content produced by the agency.
- You’ll work across a number of projects simultaneously, writing and proofing engaging and effective creative, transactional and technical copy that delivers on client briefs.
- You’ll be keeping an eye on competitor activity and trends to ensure that all copy is relevant, modern and on brand.
- You’ll help generate and share ideas and content that will improve our clients’ customer experience.
- Part of the creative team, you’ll also work with the designers to help prepare presentations and pitches for new business, and support outbound marketing initiatives for the agency.
- You love the craft of copywriting – words, and the power of what they can do for brands, excite you. You’re keen to hone your writing and create headlines that pack a punch and hit home.
- You’re just as comfortable digging deep into a brochure as you are whipping up email subject lines. With us, you’ll be learning to write short and long copy alike.
- You should have at least 1 years’ experience in an agency writing complex copy that’s strong, succinct and grammatically correct.
- You’ll have strong research skills to ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- You’ll need to be confident understanding and interpreting tone of voice guidelines to write effective copy across a range of channels, with a familiarity of plain language.
- A militant eye for detail: you’re comfortable proofreading documents to ensure that clients receive error-free and consistent deliverables.
- You’ll be good at managing your time and working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- We finish early on a Friday - 3:00PM
- True remote working work-life balance initiative
- Annual team trip away to our Global Summit - this year we went to New York
- Competitive salary
- Flexified - Verified by Flexa Careers as a truly flexible place to work
- Monthly team social events
Based in central Manhattan and London, outré creative is a boutique creative design agency working with some of the biggest corporate brands in the US and UK.
We’re team-orientated and constantly strive to go above and beyond our clients’ expectations to deliver work that ticks all the right boxes. And we like to have fun while doing it, with Friday drinks, the odd pub quiz, Halloween dress-ups, baking competitions and planned quarterly events. We also offer travel between offices, a generous annual leave package and ongoing training and development.
Sound good? Great! Say hello to our Head of People, Rick Komene, at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch through Instagram – @outre_creative.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options outré creative provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure outré creative is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at outré creative
Gender diversity (male:female)
London and New York
What employees are saying
"I love working with the team, everyone is friendly and more than willing to help."
Anonymous outré creative Employee