We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, through the power of professional apprenticeships.
We’re one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and rapidly expanding in North America, working with over 500 clients including Facebook, KPMG, Morgan Stanley and the NHS. In June 2022, we broke the EdTech funding record (again!) by announcing our $220m Series D, making Multiverse the UK’s first ever EdTech unicorn.
Join us on our journey to democratising access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
As Workplace Manager you will be supporting the Workplace and People team to build culture and processes at scale. As a company we have a big vision and big plans, so if you want to work in a place where you can grow, develop and make a massive impact, this is the place for you!
Specifically, you will:
Run the day-to-day operations at Head Office - completing checklists, driving housekeeping & maintenance standards, restocking subsistence & stationery, ensuring health & safety compliance.
Own front of house responsibilities including courier, post, phone, visitor management, and security/access
Vendor & budget management, including placing orders, reconciliation and supporting in forecast planning
Manage the Workplace systems including employee gifting, desk booking, travel and equipment requests, finding innovative solutions to automate processes
Curate and deliver an amazing office events & wellbeing strategy
Support in developing an outstanding hybrid strategy that delivers an amazing employee experience (both in office and at home)
Support an office move for c.600ppl, implementing new systems, ways of working and communicating and managing change effectively.
Be accountable for day to day operations and employee experience and will need to have a mindset of continual improvement, and work from a place of amazing customer service and stakeholder management.
You will have around 2 years of experience in a similar role or have experience gained in a service environment. You will have gained experience being from a fast-paced environment such as a start-up, hospitality or customer facing environment.
You’re obsessed with detail and are operationally skilled at owning and executing processes and procedures to incredibly high standards. You're that person who organises everyone during an event, and you love creating order amongst chaos, staying on top of project plans and to-do lists, communicating with others and getting things resolved promptly.
Finally, you are not shy of getting your hands dirty and tidying up, stocking the snacks and watering the plants - you love to host and take pride in your environment and have an owner mentality.
Time off - 27 days holiday, plus 7 additional days off: 1 life event day, 2 volunteer days and 4 company-wide wellbeing days
Health & wellbeing - private medical Insurance with Bupa, a medical cashback scheme, life insurance, and access to Spill - all in one mental health support
Equity - every Multiverse employee has ownership in the business through equity options
Team fun - weekly socials and regular offsite events
Due to the nature of the role being hands on and operational, you will need to be prepared to be present on site full time from 8:30am - 5:00pm
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We’re an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
All posts in Multiverse involve some degree of responsibility for safeguarding. Successful applicants are required to complete a Disclosure Form from the Disclosure and Barring Service ("DBS") for the position. Failure to declare any convictions (that are not subject to DBS filtering) may disqualify a candidate for appointment or result in summary dismissal if the discrepancy comes to light subsequently.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Sales Operations Specialist, UK
- Partnerships Manager, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, US
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Administrator, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Commercial Account Executive, UK
- Admissions Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Data Engineer, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Learning Product Manager, US
- Manager, B2B Marketing, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Analytics Instructor and Coach, US
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Global Communications Manager, US
- Principal Product Designer, Remote US (CET/ET) or NYC Hybrid
- Data Coach, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Associate Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Launch Operations Manager, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Senior Early Talent Consultant, UK
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Head of Global Talent Operations, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK