We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training.
In June 2022, we announced our $220M Series D raise, making Multiverse a mission-driven unicorn. This funding will help us to accelerate our growth in the US, where we’re committed to tackling the toughest challenges facing those who seek jobs - and those who provide them.
In our first year in the US, we launched over 20 apprentice cohorts at some of the best companies in America, including the likes of American Express, Citizens Bank and Visa. Globally, we work with over 500 clients and we’ve been recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
Learning Product Managers are responsible for shaping world-class apprenticeship programs in fulfilment of our ambition to build an alternative to university. We are looking for someone who is obsessed with developing market-leading products, and wants to create massive impact by unlocking the potential of underrepresented talent through applied learning.
This is a unique opportunity to lead high-profile product development initiatives in a high-growth business, working closely with senior stakeholders and teams across the business.
Specifically you will…
Lead end-to-end product development for our apprenticeship programs by conducting market discovery, product validation and user research
Shape the strategy for your product area based on a deep understanding of business objectives, customer needs and market trends
Set priorities for your product area by balancing different inputs and perspectives
Define the six-month product roadmap to deliver on the strategic priorities
Execute the end-to-end implementation of product priorities in close partnership with cross-functional teams (incl. Product Marketing, Delivery, Learning Design, Sales)
Manage complex stakeholder interactions and represent your product both internally to the business and externally to our customers
Report against product success metrics to identify areas of opportunity or improvement
Engage with VP-level executives to recommend and influence major product decisions
A Bit About You…
You have 5+ years of experience in a product or strategy role within a commercial business
You’ve led complex initiatives in product development or strategy in fast-paced environments, and have a track record of excellence and impact
You are strategic and analytical - able to synthesize insights and develop a clear strategy and roadmap for your product area
You’re excellent at working with senior stakeholders and influencing without authority. You are an effective communicator and can effectively have difficult conversations with peers and senior stakeholders, upholding clarity and warmth simultaneously
You’ve got a strong operational skillset, and are highly effective at managing and reporting against priorities in collaboration with a cross-functional and distributed team
You might have worked in a high-growth business, and you’re energized by busy and dynamic working environments
You are passionate about social and economic mobility, and the goal of ensuring that all talented people - regardless of background - have access to the best opportunities
You will be able to travel to our New York office once a week
The base salary range for this role is $110,000 - $175,000
Multiverse currently offers the following benefits.
Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents. Get care nationally through MetLife and Aetna’s provider networks.
Support as your family grows! Fertility resources through a Kindbody Membership during their beta trial with Justworks. Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers.
Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match, capped at $5,000 per year
Company sponsored One Medical membership
Unlimited text based therapy with TalkSpace
Monthly wellness reimbursement
Multiverse currently offers the following time off types.
20 Days of PTO per calendar year
Life event and volunteer days
Quarterly M-Powered Days to refresh and recharge
End of Year Company Shut Down
Time off to take care of yourself and your loved ones including sick time, compassionate leave and short term disability
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Senior Learning Product Manager (US)
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Sales Operations Specialist, UK
- Partnerships Manager, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, US
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Administrator, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Commercial Account Executive, UK
- Admissions Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Data Engineer, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Manager, B2B Marketing, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Analytics Instructor and Coach, US
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Global Communications Manager, US
- Principal Product Designer, Remote US (CET/ET) or NYC Hybrid
- Data Coach, UK
- Workplace Manager, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Associate Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Launch Operations Manager, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Senior Early Talent Consultant, UK
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Head of Global Talent Operations, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK