Fully flexible hours
Role: Senior Content Strategist
Organisation: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: Flexible, remote or office based
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
A Senior Content Strategist at Momentum is more than a talented writer. Yes, you need to have exceptional writing skills for both short and long-form copy. Yes, you need a creative streak so you can bring complex subjects to life in ways that will intrigue and excite a target audience. But you also need to be a consultant in the true sense of the word. Someone who wants to work closely with clients – get to know the key stakeholders, their marketing needs and build lasting relationships.
This being a consultative role, you need to be comfortable running projects from the discovery phase through to execution, often with very little oversight. That means leading calls and sometimes workshops with Sales and Marketing teams to understand their specific content strategy objectives. Clients come to Momentum for advice so you also need to be confident in a brainstorming environment where you are expected to speak from a position of experience and expertise.
When it comes to execution, your work will vary greatly from messaging and value proposition development through to video scripts, social media posts, blogs, web copy and longer-form eBooks. This role calls for someone who is a self-starter, versatile, and ready to tackle anything as our business grows and evolves.
- Work closely with Client, Strategy and Creative Leads on a small number of clients from technology and financial services
- Actively contribute and sometimes lead discovery calls with clients where you will engage Sales & Marketing stakeholders in a discussion about their program needs
- Collaborate with Strategy on content planning, ideation and messaging
- Work in tandem with Creative Leads to develop program concepts and articulate the rationale behind them
- Present your ideas, messaging and written work to clients (and occasionally prospects)
- Audit existing content from clients, make recommendations for new assets and develop orchestration plans
- Support Designers and Art Directors in the execution phase and QC work when required
- Own and manage all content work from end-to-end and capture client feedback for ongoing improvement
- Contribute to Momentum’s own product evolution and marketing
We are Momentum – one of the world’s leading growth consultancies.
Our Consulting, Research and Learning Services help global organisations grow their most valuable relationships. By giving our people the opportunities, culture and capabilities they need to succeed, we increase the impact they have for Clients, - and in turn the impact Clients have for their customers.
We are an ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022” in Best Companies, and we have ‘Flexa Top 100’ status for our extraordinary level of flexibility.
Find out more - https://wearemomentum.com/
Benefits & Perks
- Best Companies, ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022’ and Flexa Accredited
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays and 3 bonus days off at Christmas
- Flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office with no mandates)
- Company bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Group income protection
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Personal training budget for your development
- Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
- Standard pension contribution scheme
- “Pimp My Home Office” budget of which is yours to keep
- Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
- CoE (internal training programme, “Centre of Excellence”)
DepartmentContent StrategyLocationsLondonRemote statusHybrid Remote