Fully flexible hours
Role: Research Analyst
Organisation: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: Boston, USA / Flexible
Salary: $45 - $55 USD
We’re looking for a research analyst to join our fast-growing team, based in Boston. We do various kinds of research for our large base of clients, which includes many of the premier brands in tech, financial services, and other industries. Our work comprises qualitative and quantitative research, including brand equity, voice of the customer, persona, and competitive intelligence. We’re growing fast and looking for a research analyst with several years’ experience but who is hungry to develop and accelerate their career.
In this role, you will assist with all phases of market research projects by performing, and at times, coordinating the activities required for successful projects:
- Articulation of research objectives
- Development of quantitative and qualitative research instruments
- Budget-setting and vendor management
- Analysis and reporting of research findings
- Presentation of results
- Assume responsibility for leading interviews with business and technical stakeholders
- Synthesize research findings into crisp and thoughtful reports and presentations
- Lead playback presentations to clients
- Design discussion guides, based on client briefings
- Deliver considered research with high quality embedded in every aspect of the process
- Carry out desk research projects as and when required
- Client satisfaction with specific projects
- Repeat business - clients come back for more projects
- Positive feedback from fellow team members
We are Momentum – one of the world’s leading growth consultancies.
Our Consulting, Research and Learning Services help global organisations grow their most valuable relationships. By giving our people the opportunities, culture and capabilities they need to succeed, we increase the impact they have for clients, - and in turn the impact clients have for their customers.
We are an ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022” in Best companies, and we have ‘Flexa Top 100’ status for our extraordinary level of flexibility.
Find out more - https://wearemomentum.com/
Benefits & Perks (USA)
· Best Companies, ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022’ and Flexa Accredited
· 16 days paid leave (vacation) plus public holidays
· 3 bonus days off at Christmas
· Flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office with no mandates)
· Company bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary)
· Healthcare, Dental and Vision cover
· Enhanced parental leave
· 401k plan
· Personal training budget for your development
· Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
· Home office budget of which is yours to keep
· Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
· CoE (internal training programme, “Centre of Excellence"
We are an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee will ever receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.