Fully flexible hours
Role: Learning and Development Consultant / USA
Organisation: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: Boston, USA / Flexible
As our Learning and Development Consultant and Facilitator, you play a vital role in the delivery of our Account Based Marketing Learning & Development programs. You will lead the delivery of intelligent and effective programs for some of the world’s most successful companies. The Learning and Development Consultant drives success for clients by not only providing engaging learning and development experiences, but owning the overall client relationship and designing solutions that meet our clients needs.
You’ll need to be a great communicator with the ability to speak and understand the languages of clients, strategist and learners, ensuring there is clarity among everyone. You know how to create an interactive learning environment, both in person and virtual, assuring a positive learner experience that has real-world application. Your approach is the facilitation of content, not presenting, by engaging and stewarding the cementing of new knowledge that can be translated on-the-job the next day. You are passionate about helping others achieve their professional goals and assuring all learners have a space to learn, engage, and participate through multiple platforms of group discussion, role-playing, team exercises, and breakout groups.
To be successful in the role you’ll need experience in the delivery of standard and complex training material for several courses and multiple components of virtual and in person training to all global markets. You hold yourself accountable and are passionate about facilitating a high standard of quality for the facilitation process and the learner experience. Overall, you enjoy the entire learning and development process, partnering with all stakeholders, clients, and with subject matter experts to recommend modifications to keep functional course content current and to enhance programs, resources, and tools.
Support revenue and margin goals for the Learning and Development lines of business and for the company overall
- Demonstrate understanding of the client's business and shape relevant programs and initiatives
- Lead and deliver training and advisory projects across a range of strategic B2B marketing disciplines
- Engage senior client stakeholders (outside marketing) with authority
- Win the confidence of the client's marketing leadership and team through your expertise and experience
- Work with internal teams to deliver those programmes
- Grow the skills and capabilities of the consulting team generally, encouraging and inspiring them to raise their game
- 10+ years B2B marketing and/or sales experience in corporate, agency, and/or consulting firm environments with demonstrated business results
- 4+ years of Learning and Development Facilitation or equivalent
- Experience developing and ideally leading ABM programs a strong plus (especially One-to-One and/or One-to-Few)
- Strong classroom presence and facilitation skills with a dynamic presentation style with/across all levels of staff and diverse populations
- Experience successfully utilizing technology to deliver or facilitate training in a classroom environment
- Excellent delivery skills along with a professional demeanor and an ability to adapt your approach to suit the audience
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement to lead best in class training offerings
- Collaborate with team members to keep the program portal/platform up to date.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
We are Momentum – one of the world’s leading growth consultancies.
Our Consulting, Research and Learning Services help global organisations grow their most valuable relationships. By giving our people the opportunities, culture and capabilities they need to succeed, we increase the impact they have for Clients, - and in turn the impact Clients have for their customers.
We are an ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022” in Best Companies, and we have ‘Flexa Top 100’ status for our extraordinary level of flexibility.
Find out more - https://wearemomentum.com/
Benefits & Perks (USA)
- Best Companies, ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022’ and Flexa Accredited
- 16 days paid leave (vacation) plus public holidays
- 3 bonus days off at Christmas
- Flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office with no mandates)
- Company bonus scheme (up to 10% of salary)
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision cover
- Enhanced parental leave
- 401k plan
- Personal training budget for your development
- Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
- Home office budget which is yours to keep
- Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
- CoE (internal training programme, “Centre of Excellence”)
We are an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee will ever receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.