Fully flexible hours
Role: Consulting Director / UK
Organisation: B2B Marketing Consultancy
Location: Flexible, remote or office based
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + bonus
The Consulting Team has played an integral role in Momentum's success over the last ten years. As consultants, we're at the forefront of our relationships with clients, leading our engagements, shaping and defining all of our program work. We have to be assertive, energetic and confident in what will drive growth across our clients’ business lines.
As a Consulting Director, our clients’ sales and marketing stakeholders will look to you for your leadership, guidance and expertise. You will be working alongside over 20 of our group’s internationally based growth consultants, and you will be instrumental in designing & positioning enterprise technology growth strategies to some of the biggest technology, software and IT service vendors in the world.
At Momentum Group we are on a mission to become one of the world's leading growth consultancies. You will be instrumental in driving our own revenue and capability growth; you will take a leading role in shaping new consulting service lines and helping us create and execute new, integrated, go to market strategies across our clients and our community.
In one word, your goal is to be brilliant. Naturally that will involve most of the following personal attributes: being organised, persuasive, authoritative, motivated. It goes without saying you are entrepreneurial, adaptable, can think on your feet and always deliver.
Our commitment to you, is to support your personal and professional development in every way possible. You will receive continued ITSMA certified training and mentoring; and you will find yourself in a fun, dynamic, nurturing workspace that empowers and flexes to your needs and your ambitions.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the client's business
- Engage senior client stakeholders (outside marketing) with authority & gravitas
- Win the confidence of the client's senior sales and marketing leaders through research, well-argued hypotheses, points of view and your wider expertise
- Simplify and streamline complex propositions, synthesise large volumes of sales/marketing/research data and form clear, actionable program recommendations
- Be comfortable and expert in navigating complex enterprise sales & marketing environments
- Design and build persuasive multi-channel content & engagement programmes that deliver demonstrable outcomes
- Work with internal teams to deliver those programmes (Insights, Learning & Development, Creative, Content)
- Grow the skills and capabilities of the consulting team generally (including direct reports), encouraging and inspiring them to reach new professional heights
The most important KPIs are linked to client retention and growth. The KPIs will differ according to the context of each client but will typically include:
- Positive feedback around the experience of working with you and Momentum (whether through anecdotal feedback or more formal on CSAT surveys)
- Our clients stay loyal to Momentum Group
- They increase their spend with Momentum Group
- We are recommended and endorsed by our clients to colleagues & partners for new program opportunities in other parts of their business
- Our client stakeholders become advocates, both inside and outside of their lines of business & enterprise
- That, overall, Consulting drives an increasing proportion of Momentum’s revenue.
We are Momentum – one of the world’s leading growth consultancies.
Our Consulting, Research and Learning Services help global organisations grow their most valuable relationships. By giving our people the opportunities, culture and capabilities they need to succeed, we increase the impact they have for Clients, - and in turn the impact Clients have for their customers.
We are an ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022” in Best Companies, and we have ‘Flexa Top 100’ status for our extraordinary level of flexibility.
Find out more - https://wearemomentum.com/
Benefits & Perks
· Best Companies, ‘Outstanding Company to work for, 2022’ and Flexa Accredited
· 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays and 3 bonus days off at Christmas
· Flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office with no mandates)
· Company bonus scheme up to 10% of salary per annum
· Healthcare cash plan
· Group income protection
· Group life assurance
· Personal training budget for your development
· Remote working (your choice) and flexible hours
· Incredible culture club, regular socials and a dedicated ESG committee
· “Pimp My Home Office” budget of which is yours to keep
· Big focus on professional development and progression via quarterly reviews
· CoE (internal training programme, “Centre of Excellence”)
· Annual salary review