3–4 days per week at home
Core hours 11 - 3
- Experience with multiple data storage types and technologies in data warehouse and data lake solutions. Examples include relational, NoSQL (e.g., Cassandra, Scylla). Cloud object storage (e.g., Amazon S3), cloud DB as a service (e.g., Amazon RDS)
- Experience working with On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid solutions.
- AWS experience highly desirable, GCP & Azure would also be highly beneficial.
- Able to set direction, technical scope and to build/lead teams of technical individuals and manage their technical deliverables.
- Ability to turn business problems into a data design.
- Able to create conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
How to apply & get on our radar...
If this sounds like a bit of you, hit the “APPLY” button now! Please also include your resume & a short paragraph about yourself, plus anything that might help us learn more about you.
Flexibility, Inclusion & Diversity
At Mission Labs, we believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self every day. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability, or age. We are a family-friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy, and flexibility for you to live life & enjoy your work.
You can read more about how we support our team on our team manual (linked)