Marketing Data Analyst
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 plus company bonus and benefits
As Marketing Data Analyst, you will use advanced analytics and visualization to measure the performance and effectiveness of digital channels and marketing campaigns to drive overall media efficiency and effectiveness. This role will need to work closely with the other specializations on the team, as well as be able to partner across functions with key stakeholders in local markets, brand teams, content teams, agencies, and IT to activate and optimize digital marketing to drive further growth and efficiencies.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in an analytical marketing role with a good understanding of data science methodology (e.g., EDA, feature engineering, etc.)
- Hands-on experience applying advanced analytics to measure media and marketing performance
- Experience with site measurement and tagging tools (e.g., GA/GTM) and troubleshooting tag configuration
- First-hand knowledge and experience measuring performance within walled garden platforms (e.g., Facebook)
- Experience with CDP, DMP, CRM, EMS platforms a plus, as well as trading desk measurement experience and DSP side optimization
- Expertise with Python and/or R as well as SQL, with experience using Snowflake, Databricks or other big data technologies a plus
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Create marketing measurement plans specific to consumer data engagement using analytical methodologies to quantify the impact and value of digital channels such as paid and organic search, email, media, social, and influencers, and using data visualization and reporting to communicate the results.
- Develop measurement analytics of digital media campaign performance based on historical data, creating a baseline model to compare against future campaigns.
- Create attribution models that factor in a multi-device, multi-step consumer journey, with multiple engagement points contributing to conversion.
- Partner with brand teams and agencies to ensure campaigns have the right level of measurement planning, aligning on KPIs and success criteria, as well as consulting on in-flight optimizations.
- Deploy the measurement framework on Mars Wrigley’s Consumer Data Platform (CDP) for reuse by brand and activation teams. Building up the robustness of the platform with activation and journey measurement logic is a key responsibility for this role.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diver and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth