Dcomm Customer Development Manager
Remote with 2-3 days per month at our Waltham (Leicestershire) office
£48K - £55K + bonus + benefits
This role is responsible for evaluating business performance, deliver annual sales targets through SPT online customers , by working with a cross-functional partners to evaluate and improve key CARS / Perfect Digital Store metrics & eCommerce Customer performance. This role will stand alone in search performance by reviewing and identifying opportunities, providing visibility into projected sales impact of activity to the broader eCommerce account team.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ Years’ experience in Sales for Fast Moving Consumer Good Industries, Durables, D2C or B2B preferable.
- Digital knowledge of grocery retailer Ecommerce business models is preferred
- Proven ability to analyze and translate complex data into clear actionable
- Develop strong internal & external networks
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Working closely with PNUK dCom team , SPT channel for SPT online plan and execution
- Partnering internally to align on digital media, paid search, and shopper promos to evaluate the success of programs and forecast impact.
- Ensuring campaign measurement plan and data is structured accordingly to deliver expected KPIs Partners with Category/Analytics team to implement recommended tests/measurement models.
- Serving as the technical expert on appropriate data sources and tools to optimize activity and performance measurement.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth