- As a strong Data Product Portfolio Manager you will be experienced in data product strategy, leadership, problem identification and definition, platform development, delivery, and release to end users and systems
- Monitor product performance eg Model variances, app performance, data changes. Ensure that models serve the intended results in production, and if not investigate why?
- Monitor value creation of each product, to the point of diminishing returns once products in production ie the cost of development is greater than the value generated.
- Inform business & product leads on model reliability post production and
- Monitor adoptions metrics and propose iterative development of features to scale business cases
- Manage & prioritise Change Requests to existing product portfolio
- Govern UX & Design consistency across products & Verticals
- Managing scaling and versions of products, SOW, testing, sign offs, deployments
- Work with product leads on the closure of products
- Act as the primary liaison and ambassador for the products in production, including authority for approval of features and change messaging for stakeholders prior to each release
- Building a collaborative product management community across ODDA.
- Advocate the development using DevOPs principles & practices and support portfolio of products with a DevOps team
- Ensure Product Adoption and Engagement facilitate conversations and decision making on next set of feature development and scaling
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth