As LucaNet begin our exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, we are opening a Technology Centre of Excellence in Romania to drive the evolution of our Corporate Performance Management product and cement our place as a leader in this market.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our company's software products by designing, developing, and executing comprehensive test plans and cases. You will be part of our first cohort of QA hires in Bucharest who will work closely with our existing QA team in Berlin. Currently, the majority of our test coverage is manual. We are looking to increase our automation to around 50 – 60% of our tests and you will form a pivotal role in driving this.
What does success look like?
- Successfully build our automation framework
- Improve and enhance testing processes that are currently in place
- Integrating and deploying into the DevOps pipeline
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure software quality
- Identify, isolate, and document defects and issues in a clear and concise manner
- Triage bugs in line with strategic business aims
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that quality assurance is integrated into all aspects of software development
- Analyse test results and provide clear feedback to development teams
- Mentor and provide guidance to other QA team members
- Analyse requirements and decide which parts need automation
- Create and maintain automation frameworks
What you bring to the table
Software engineering experience
- Demonstrable experience of creating and maintaining an automation framework from scratch using a modern framework written in Java, and based on Playwright/Selenium and REST
- Experience following Object Orientated Programming (OOP) principles
- API testing – for example RestAssured / RestSharp and related tools like Postman, Swagger
- Knowledge of general testing libraries like JUnit / NUnit, FluentAssertions
- SVC – GIT
- Allure Reporting
- CI/CD tooling
Communication skills & attention to detail
In order to effectively work with our cross functional teams, its important you can get your point across and relay information confidently, clearly & concisely whether it be verbally or written (including documentation)
- Identify which requirements to automate in line with business aims
- A willingness to educate and pass on knowledge to not only the QA team, but also the wider engineering team
- End to end ownership of the testing process
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowance.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest