A little flex time
Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Ledgy was founded in Switzerland in 2017 – in fact, we were the first ever Swiss company to be backed by Sequoia Capital. 🇨🇭 Today, Ledgy is a pan-European company with offices in London and Berlin as well as our HQ in Zürich.
We are proud to partner with some of the world’s leading investors. New Enterprise Associates led our $22m Series B round in 2022, with Jonathan Golden joining Sequoia’s Luciana Lixandru on our board. We are now focused on building incredible equity experiences for companies and teams, to make Europe the best place in the solar system to own equity 👩🏻🚀🚀
We encourage diversity and are an international team of 72 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Ledgy, you will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with candidates, hiring managers and employees. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders to contribute to a talent strategy that will position us ahead of the competition and help us become an example for recruiting practices.
Short term goal (3-6 months): Identifying & hiring the right talent for Ledgy
- With the support of our full team, learn everything about Equity and our unique value proposition for candidates
- Study our markets and hiring criteria to get a full understanding of our target hires
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to ensure a top-notch hiring experience both for the team and for the candidate
- Play a pivotal part in helping us bring in key members to drive business growth
Long term goal (6 to 12 months): Build pipelines, create a network of fantastic individuals and help scale Ledgy for the long-term
- Create, nurture and manage talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future needs
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Proactively identify ways to improve our Employer Brand and increase candidates' acceptance rates
- Own your performance metrics and continuously work on improving our hiring efficiency
The job is a good fit if you
- Have initial experience in recruiting and/or sourcing
- Want to build and strengthen Ledgy’s employer brand to attract top talent
- Have an analytical mindset and think about recruiting as strategy building
- Have very high quality standards for your candidate interactions and experience
- Don’t stop until you find the optimal sourcing strategy to constantly raise the hiring bar
- Have hands-on experience in talent-related topics in a stimulating and fast-growing company
- Are high energy and fun to work with :)
For this role, we’re using a set of short pre-assessment tests. This will help us better predict job fit, and should hopefully also save you some time. So, no need to send a personalised cover letter or tailor your CV, we just ask you to submit an up-to-date CV and we’ll email you a link to our tests.
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we’re not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.