A little flex time
Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Our customers are successful European companies, like Wefox, Bitpanda, Gorillas, Trade Republic, and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Ledgy’s $10m Series A round in September ’21 marked the entry of renowned Silicon Valley investor Sequoia Capital into the Swiss startup ecosystem—almost 50 years after its founding.
Our goal at Ledgy is to use this freshly acquired confidence (and capital) to build one of the greatest teams in Europe and boldly go to where no company has gone before 👩🏻🚀🚀
We are an international and diverse team of 63 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As a Lead Product Manager at Ledgy your mission is to enable the product team to build the best equity software for fast-growing companies and scale it to the major player in Europe and beyond.
Short term goal (3 months): Build an understanding of the Ledgy product and its services whilst leading a small Product team
At Ledgy you will
- Be part of the product leadership team which defines, refines and improves the product strategy and value proposition
- Collaborate with engineering and design leaders to scale the culture and process of the product development org
- Lead a team of 3 product managers, and grow the team to achieve our long-term mission.
- Be a great communicator and storyteller, and build an excellent product narrative that clearly articulates the motivation for new project goals and their path to success
- Define and track metrics for success, ensuring the teams are clear on their objectives every step of the way
- Make prioritization decisions about implementation and resource trade-offs
- Drive product launches through cross-functional work with leadership, engineering, design, CX and sales teams
Long term goal (6-12 months): Express your creativity and innovation to develop new product strategies & roadmaps for Ledgy, whilst working closely with the leadership team
The job is a great fit if you
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Product Management, and have previous leadership experience
- Are a good empathic communicator who likes talking to people to understand the underlying mechanics of their systems, internal processes, and thinking
- Have an eye for design, appreciate beautiful products, and obsess over visual details
- Enjoy working closely with C-level people of fast-growing companies, diving deep into their financial, legal and equity structures and processes to understand how they think
- Have SaaS product management experience and want to grow into new challenges
- Have worked on a highly collaborative team in the past, organizing and motivating them to work towards a common goal
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we’re not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.