A little flex time
Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Our customers are successful European companies, like Wefox, Bitpanda, Gorillas, Trade Republic, and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Ledgy’s $10m Series A round in September ’21 marked the entry of renowned Silicon Valley investor Sequoia Capital into the Swiss startup ecosystem—almost 50 years after its founding.
Our goal at Ledgy is to use this freshly acquired confidence (and capital) to build one of the greatest teams in Europe and boldly go to where no company has gone before 👩🏻🚀🚀
We are an international and diverse team of 63 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As Head of Sales at Ledgy, your mission will be to achieve our ambitious growth objectives and continue to build and develop a high-performing, scalable, go-to-market team to ensure we can grow exponentially and become the clear market leader in Europe by 2022. The Head of Sales is a critical leadership role at Ledgy. Reporting directly to the CEO of Ledgy, you will be responsible for developing our sales strategy and inspiring a team of highly motivated sales professionals.
Short-term goals (3 months): implement SaaS selling best practices at Ledgy and coach a top performing sales team
- Recruit, develop, and manage a team of highly motivated, talented sales professionals
- Coach the sales team in order to maximise performance and empower each team member to deliver against targets while prioritising customer experience
- Develop the sales strategy, including customer segmentation, pipeline strategy, and incentive systems
- Define sustainable pricing, security, procurement, and terms in order to strategically land deals at a high pace
- Evaluate business performance and identify new sources of growth
- Work directly with the founders to unlock revenue potential via features and services, and be the eyes and ears for the company during Ledgy’s expansion into the US
Long-term goals (6 to 12 months): build a scalable sales strategy across markets
- Consider market trends, overall business goals, and the competitive landscape to build a high-performance culture
- Adapt the sales playbook as needed to expand into new markets and new segments; move towards product-led sales and longer enterprise sales cycles
- Execute, experiment, and turn losses into wins; build a sales organisation on sustainable, rapid growth
- Grow the sales organisation in new markets and retain top talent
The job is a good fit if you
- Have experience training, coaching, and motivating a sales team to achieve ambitious revenue goals
- Are highly operational, collaborative, and like to get your hands dirty in order to achieve our goal of 5× revenue growth within 12 months
- Have experience of building and delivering an ambitious sales strategy in a high-growth company
- Are comfortable without a playbook and are motivated to build a scalable strategy and structure from scratch
- Feel at ease discussing a complex financial product and selling our vision to empower teams with ownership
- Can cultivate a thriving relationships between sales, marketing, customer success, and product
For more information please contact email@example.com
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we’re not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.