A little flex time
Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Our customers are successful European companies, like Wefox, Bitpanda, Gorillas, Trade Republic, and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Ledgy’s $10m Series A round in September ’21 marked the entry of renowned Silicon Valley investor Sequoia Capital into the Swiss startup ecosystem—almost 50 years after its founding.
Our goal at Ledgy is to use this freshly acquired confidence (and capital) to build one of the greatest teams in Europe and boldly go to where no company has gone before 👩🏻🚀🚀
We are an international and diverse team of 63 people, coming from 26 different countries and speaking 25 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As a Community and Partnerships Manager at Ledgy, your mission is to help us spread the word about Ledgy by implementing marketing campaigns across multiple channels, both internal and external, including our website, social media, and relevant communities.
At Ledgy, you will
- Be responsible for our event strategy and programming
- Set up the roadmap and organize our virtual events such as monthly webinars
- Boost Ledgy community engagement
- Moderate, listen and engage regularly with the Ledgy user community (which includes startup leaders, employees and investors) via social media, emails, and newsletters
- Ideate new initiatives to engage with our community of users
- Curate Ledgy's content and communication
- Work closely with our Content team to develop engaging content for the Ledgy blog, newsletter, and email campaigns
- Leverage your strong writing skills in English (and potentially FR/DE) to communicate with customers and partners via email and social media
- Manage our partnerships and brand
- Develop relationships with key customers and partners, addressing feedback
- Set up new partnership and co-marketing initiatives (Exclusive discounts, Guest-blogs, link-building, PR, interview and podcast placements, etc.)
You’ll be a great fit for the job if you
- Have a minimum of 2 years of Marketing, Community or Communications experience (or similar)
- Bring strong written communication skills, can adapt your messaging for different audiences
- Are passionate about the startup scene and community
- Are adaptable, organized & able to manage deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Work with a growth mindset and a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Enjoy the process of understanding our users, their pain points, and how Ledgy solves them
- Look forward to collaborating with our product, biz-dev, and customer success teams
- Love building brand presence on social media and other digital communities
- Don’t forget to have fun while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Believe in our mission of democratizing ownership in startups
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ⛰️, meditation 🧘, and space exploration 🌌
- Have a chance to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun 🎉 and productive 👩🏾💻 working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.
Please note: within CH and UK we hire via our own entity, whilst outside of these countries we are able to offer employment opportunities via a global payroll service provider. Currently, we’re not able to accommodate freelancing agreement contracts.