Fully flexible hours
Sales Lead (US)
$150k base salary ($300k OTE) + equity
⭐️ Our Perks
❤️ Values-driven culture - we're really proud of our culture. Check out our Employee Guide for more detail!
Drive your own experience 🙌
📚 Learning and Development - $2,000 learning budget each year + unlimited learning leave to drive your own development.
🤸🏽♂️ Flexible working hours - You have the choice to work in the way that brings out the best in you whether you're an early bird or night owl.
🏢 Distributed working - $500 WFH allowance and co-working options (no full time office vibes over here!).
💻 Technology - Your choice of Mac or Windows via Hofy.
📮 Surprises - Mailbox gifts.
Empowering you to be your most authentic self ✨
🏖 25 Vacation Days + your local bank holidays — because we're global like that, thanks Omnipresent
🎂 1 Birthday day - which you can use any day of your birthday week
🏠 1 Life Event day - to recognize life's big moments like a wedding, graduation, moving house
🛌 2 Duvet days - to press the pause button and reset mentally, no questions asked
🙏🏼 Religious Celebrations Leave — time to celebrate what's important to you, regardless of your faith or where you are in the world
💜 Compassionate Leave — up to 5 days time off or more if you lose a loved one, regardless of who it is - whether you've miscarried or lost a pet, you don't need to tell us why
⛅ Seasonal Hours — 2 hour lunch breaks on Tues & Thurs in Winter ❄️, we finish at 2pm on Fridays in Summer ☀️
🧠 Mental Healthcare - Unlimited qualified therapy-based support through Oliva
🤕 Paid sick leave - Enhanced sick pay up to 40 days each rolling year
UK Learnerbees 🇬🇧
🤒 Income Protection - 75% of your salary covered for 3 years if you become ill long term
💊 Health Insurance - in sickness and in health, we've got you covered!
Who we are
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organizations around the world. We are a team of 60+ and over the last four years, we’ve built an online marketplace curated from 250+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like GoCardless, Curve, King and Freetrade to power their learning culture. We've only just started our journey to help unlock everyone's full potential.
Read more about us here, find out what we’re talking about on our blog or see how we empower companies to commit to a culture of learning during a shift to more remote based working!
Our Mission, Vision, and Purpose
- Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organizations around the world.
- Our vision is to create a world where everyone unlocks their full potential
- We believe everyone can make a difference.
🙌 The role
Sales at Learnerbly
Our mission is to be the most inspiring learning platform for people and organizations around the world.
What's in this for you? The chance to lead highly motivated and successful, commercially minded teams, across multiple revenue streams. An opportunity to create and develop the team culture through, coaching, mentoring and creativity. A chance to inject new ideas and growth methodology into an adaptable team on the international stage.
We are a team of 75+ and over the last four years, we’ve built a SaaS-enabled marketplace curated from 250+ of the best learning providers. So far, we’ve supported thousands of employees from fast growing tech scale-ups and progressive businesses like IDEO, King.com, Bazaarvoice, Signifyd, Verana Health, CircleCi to power their learning culture. This is just the beginning.
As a senior hire reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for building a market leading sales function, with the full support and backing of the leadership team. You will also work closely with our growth team and heads of departments to ensure continual net new revenue growth development in this high paced and ambitious company.
Our target Ideal Customer Profile is 200-2,000 people organizations alongside larger enterprise sales - selling multi-year contracts to C-Suite, Chief People Officers and Heads of People, HR and Talent.
As employee #1 for Learnerbly in the USA we are looking for a ‘player-coach’ who can initially create their own book of sales and carry a quota for the first 6-12 months. You would be working alongside the CEO who would be focused on the US expansion and supporting in opening doors.
Once you have established a solid book of business you would turn your attention to developing a best-in-class Enterprise Sales function and building your dream team around you.
In this role, your aims are to:
What you'll be getting up to
⏳ In your first 3 months you’ll
- Go through a comprehensive and thorough onboarding with the entire company.
- Training and support on our current CRM, Coaching and Sales stack, to ensure you are leveraging the best in class technology to set you up for success.
- This will include training on our product, as well as an overview of our roadmap and development plans from the CPO & CEO respectively.
- Understand our current growth strategy from working closely with the CEO/COO and additional time with our Head of People Experience.
- Love reading Notion and learning from everything written, recorded and stored that we have learned, shared and collaborated on before.
- Develop your own pipeline of business and start your outbound campaigns to secure some discoveries/demos.
⏳ Within 6 months you’ll
- Started closing 6 figure deals
- Begun mapping out Total Addressable Market landscape and strategies of execution including outlines and clarification on current penetration and potential opportunity.
- Have aligned with UK Growth/Marketing to ensure they are supporting your 12+ month objectives including clarity on our value proposition, brand and messaging approach.
- Have complete forecasting, reporting and analytics in place to report back to the CEO on progress, GAP Analysis and weighted pipe.
- Begun building your network with CSuite / Senior People leaders in the ecosystem and community.
⏳ Within 12 months you’ll
- Have hired additional FTE(s) to execute against and scale your Enterprise Sales process.
- Be managing the day-to-day running of a high-functioning sales team - one that drives MRR revenue but also retains and builds on Learnerbly's reputation as the go to provider for access to learning and development and upskilling content.
- Actively supporting, coaching and mentoring the SDRs and AEs to deliver on target week-on-week / month on month inline with your expectations, processes and methodologies.
- Started work on your coaching, progression and development frameworks.
- Have embedded a structured multi-channel (Inbound, Outbound, Referral), scalable sales process
- Have built a strong pipeline of sales opportunities giving us confidence of future revenue for the next 18-24+ months
- Be liaising with other senior members of Learnerbly in achieving your long-term as well as short-term objectives
🚀 And you’ll:
- Develop a deep understanding of our marketplace, app and product, the learning resources and associated partners.
- Write detailed plans of our sales process, sales methodology and learnings.
- Be hands on with a wide range of analytics and reporting tools.
- Design, evolve and manage commission plans to motivate and incentivize everyone fairly across the teams.
- Identify, test and master the language, tone, messaging and contact methods that enable us to open the required doors.
- Collaborate with marketing, growth and customer success to ensure alignment between the commercial spine of the business and maximize customer satisfaction and engagement across all touch points in their interactions with Learnerbly.
- Collaborate with product managers to constantly iterate and improve our Demo experience and onboarding journeys.
- Define, implement and optimize our current partner referral channels.
This role will be a great fit if
- Significant experience in B2B Sales with experience in Saas, negotiation and enterprise sales
- You love selling and hunting with a never give up attitude and you lead from the front and don't settle for second best.
- You have proven experience in running and managing a growing team across multiple revenue lines.
- You have experience managing teams remotely across the US
- You love coaching, mentoring and supporting sales individuals to be their best selves.
- You are outcome focused over output driven with a demonstrable track record of high performance.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the wider team
- You have hands-on experience working in early-stage startups
- You are a proactive self-starter and enjoy working as part of growing teams
- You want a challenge
It'd be a bonus if
- Experience in the L&D/HR Tech sector
- Experience with Jiminny, Pandadoc, Chargebee
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- Experience building channel partnerships
Research shows that some people are less likely to apply for a role unless they are 100% qualified. Your experience, skills and passion will set you apart so tell us about your achievements, irrespective of whether they are personal or work-related, tell us about your journey, and about what you learned.
So, if this role excites you, don't let our role description hold you back, get applying!
🕵️♀️ Hiring Process
Support - If you have a medical condition or an individual need for an adjustment to our process, and you believe this may affect your ability to be at your best - please let us know so we can talk about how we can best support you and make any adjustments that may be needed.
💛 Our Values
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Values are shared beliefs that guide our decision-making, culture is how we function as a group and how we live our values as individuals.
- Always Grow: We are curious and continuously take ourselves out of our comfort zone to spark new ways to develop ourselves, and each other. We humbly respond to feedback and proactively share advice with others to reveal new insights and accelerate growth. We proactively share what we learn and seek the contrary opinion in the room to diversify perspectives.
- Include Intentionally: We go the extra mile to include diverse perspectives in everything we do, to create an environment where everyone can belong. We deliberately default to trust and embrace everyone, to create a safe space to share our thoughts and make mistakes to learn from. We bring our best authentic selves to the party, to live more fulfilling lives.
- Create Impact: We think big and bold, and use our resourcefulness to bring solutions to the table and achieve Learnerbly goals. We experiment and deliver fast, and take pride in the quality of our work to drive the best outcome for our user. We set boundaries and prioritize ruthlessly to protect our time, focus, and wellbeing, so we can perform sustainably.
- Win Together: We are accountable to ourselves and each other, we communicate clearly and simply to drive alignment and enable action. We make the time to support others and are able to ask for help when it's needed to move forward as a team. We celebrate each other's successes because when we win, we win together. And if we don't win, we learn together.
🌈 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
At Learnerbly, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities should be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, caring responsibilities, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Learnerbly. We strive to embed it not just into our values but throughout our entire culture.