Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
We are now looking for a Senior Director of Account Management to lead the revenue mission for Leadfeeder and Echobot’s customer base. This is a new mission for our business, as the revenue responsibilities have historically been owned by the customer success teams. We are now investing in dedicated sales professionals (Account Managers) to be accountable and responsible for renewals and expansion of assigned customers. We are looking for a leader who can help us build out this mission, design the strategy and engagement model, and drive strong results for customer retention and growth. You will grow out the team across Europe and the US. As we’re a new team, this role has a lot of opportunity for growth and for you to make an impact. We are excited for you to help us get to the next level. The role will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
- Sales leadership experience focused on maintaining and growing existing customers
- A deep experience in B2B technology sales
- Ability to build teams – not just scaling teams already in place
- Ability to effectively manage pipeline creation, pipeline progression, and revenue forecasting
- Experience in sales strategy - including sales plays, ABM and related marketing initiatives, role deployment, target setting, and more
- Leadership or management experience, coaching and mentoring your team
- Confident working with tools to measure, optimize, report and deliver on the teams work
- Experience collaborating with other teams (marketing, new business, customer success)
- You are data driven
- To own and deliver the account management plan and strategy for the Leadfeeder & Echobot Group
- Achieve renewal and growth targets (monthly / quarterly / yearly)
- Enforce and lead effective pipeline management and forecasting practices
- Grow and improve our strategy to retain existing customers throughout the year
- Develop and diversify relationships with clients
- Lead and manage a team of account managers
- Work closely with the Customer Success leadership team to ensure a consistent and effective experience for clients as they progress on their customer journey with our business
- Collaborate with revenue teams across the Group to provide insights and contribute to the wider strategy that contributes towards retention
- Develop effective relationships that help grow the profile of the group within the lLead generation and sales intelligence space
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Leadfeeder provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Leadfeeder is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Leadfeeder
What employees are saying
It's refreshing to see a company that promotes work/ life balance, actually hold true to that. Since flexible working is the norm around here, it never has to be awkward when asking for time off or asking to switch up your hours a bit for the day. Leadfeeder really does practice what they preach.