Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
We are organized in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product, and works tightly together with high autonomy.
We pride ourselves on keeping apps working smoothly, and the codebase tidy and well-tested. We dedicate time for upgrades, refactoring, and overall improvements for developer productivity and happiness.
We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback – no matter what your role is, you get to have a say in the product and technical decisions of your squad.
Backend Engineers in the Billing Team at Leadfeeder work closely with internal stakeholders on planning and implementing new features that allow our customers to have a streamlined and hassle free payment experience.
We work closely with the Finance team to ensure our solutions meet the standards and requirements of the fiscal laws.
Working as a part of the Billing Team involves working on a variety of different technologies that include Ruby On Rails, Sidekiq, Redis, gRPC, Kubernetes & Terraform, REST APIs and more. In addition, we work closely with Product Managers, Frontend Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers and internal teams to align our solutions with the high level architecture decisions at Leadfeeder.
We use a dedicated Slack channel to handle ad-hoc requests from our Staff and troubleshoot issues that arise during day-to-day operations while ensuring no question is left without an answer.
We pride ourselves on helping our engineers freely explore the vast world of mechanical keyboards and VIM.
What you’ll work on
- Build internal APIs, both REST and gRPC to support other systems with accurate information
- Expand our system to support multiple products
- Help us transition into an independent, self sufficient microservice
- Build solutions that automate our internal processes to allow our Staff to focus on other topics
- Use various APM tools to monitor performance and identify issues and ensure that proper alerting is in place
- With the help of Site Reliability Engineers, use Terraform to update and extend our AWS-based infrastructure
- Review and resolve infosec issues submitted by independent researchers
- Provide constructive code reviews to your peers
What you'll bring on
- At least 3 years of working experience writing maintainable and well-tested Ruby on Rails apps
- Knowledge of SQL database technologies
- Understanding that good solutions don’t have to be perfect
- Attention to detail
- Skills and the right mentality for test automation
- Ability to help and improve the work of your colleagues through your teamwork and communication skills
- Experience managing, monitoring and troubleshooting production grade web applications
Nice to have
- Experience with payment gateways or other similar systems
- Experience with AWS stack (AWS Lambda in particular)
- Experience with microservices and distributed systems
- Experience implementing 3rd party APIs
- Understanding or willingness to learn about Event Sourcing pattern
What we offer
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Leadfeeder provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Leadfeeder is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Leadfeeder
What employees are saying
It's refreshing to see a company that promotes work/ life balance, actually hold true to that. Since flexible working is the norm around here, it never has to be awkward when asking for time off or asking to switch up your hours a bit for the day. Leadfeeder really does practice what they preach.