Fully flexible hours
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
This is a remote position, but you will need to be based in either the Central or Eastern USA Time Zones. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 120+ strong team based in 25+ countries across Europe and the United States.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team?
Join our journey!
About This Role
Our revenue group is excited to be experiencing a level of growth where we are seeking a new team member. Collaborative, passionate, autonomous and supportive are some key terms we use to describe ourselves and our team. At Leadfeeder, we truly win and learn TOGETHER. In this role you will work side by side with marketing to convert our trial users to paid customers, ensuring a smooth handover to Customer Success. We have a direct line of communication with product owners and the technical team to directly impact the result of our solution for our customers.
- Create loyal Leadfeeder clients by spending your day handling calls/emails for trials as well as facilitating training sessions for prospective and current trial users
- Conduct consultative calls with prospects by seeking to understand their needs, goals and existing sales and marketing processes
- Strategically research target accounts to generate trial sign ups
- Become a Leadfeeder expert to provide the right fit solutions to solve customers’ problems
- Attain and exceed your sales and customer experience goals
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish in this role:
- 1-2 years of relevant SaaS sales experience
- Experience with digital sales & marketing tools
- Exceptional verbal communication skills both verbal and oral, engaging messaging via email and social media.
- Ability to move quickly from one client to the next with both inbound and outbound calls
- Flexible, coachable and natural team work spirit
- Self-motivated to work successfully in a remote work environment (we use Slack, Zoom, Google meet for transparency and connection across our teams)
- Vacation: Open Policy – Vacation days upon approval
- Medical + Vision + Dental: Company will pay 100% premium for you on company selected plans
- Retirement Plan: Access to a 401(k) plan
- Parental Leave: 16 weeks paid leave after 12 months of employment
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 12 Paid Holidays
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work in a hybrid work environment
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual International company retreats