Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
We are now looking for a Junior Finance Specialist to work on a hybrid basis from our Helsinki Office. As this is a hybrid role, you will be working from the Helsinki office and remotely based on your preferences. The ideal start date would be during Q1 in 2023. The position may be agreed for full-time or part-time depending on the situation of the candidate.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
- Managing and booking bank statements on a daily basis
- Administration of our international subsidiaries in cooperation with our local service providers
- Managing virtual credit cards and reimbursements
- Assisting with the introduction of new applications and tools
- Fluent Finnish and English both verbally and written is a must
- Bachelor's degree or soon to be graduate with relevant field of study for the position
- Commercial experience with similar duties and the desire to grow as a professional
- Great work ethic and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong IT skills, previous experience with some accounting tools is highly desirable
- Experience with sales, marketing or web-analytics is considered an advantage
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work partly remotely, with a flexible work schedule to suit your needs
- Competitive compensation
- Personal budget for home office setup
- Bi-annual company retreats abroad - the last two were in Spain & Croatia
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Leadfeeder provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Leadfeeder is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Leadfeeder
What employees are saying
It's refreshing to see a company that promotes work/ life balance, actually hold true to that. Since flexible working is the norm around here, it never has to be awkward when asking for time off or asking to switch up your hours a bit for the day. Leadfeeder really does practice what they preach.