Fully flexible hours
Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About this role
We are looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing CS team (over the last 12 months, we’ve added 10 new CS team members)! In this role, you will work with our client base in Denmark to ensure that they have the best experience using our product.
From the beginning of your time at Leadfeeder, we will work closely with you to ensure you succeed. From a 3 week onboarding process including time with senior leaders in the business, to ongoing personal development reviews, we’ve set up an effective system to help you to thrive in your new role.
If you’re passionate about technology and serving customers, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Fluency in Danish and English languages
- You have a good understanding of sales and marketing.
- You are a self-starter who defaults to trying to find a solution to a problem.
- You are 'commercially minded' and excited to search for expansion opportunities in your client base of ~200 clients; willing to show persistence in following up on expansion opportunities.
- A healthy curiosity about technology - be interested to learn how the product works, how we could improve it as time passes.
- Strong time management skills - you will be working with a client base of ~200 clients, so prioritisation is a must.
- Strong presentation skills - this is a role that involves speaking to customers every single day, and our clients expect clear, concise support.
- Strong verbal and written communication - customers can reach out to us via phone, email, support - we need to be performing at a consistently high level across all these mediums.
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
As a Junior Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will revolve around our smaller customers to begin with. Each day, you will :
- Onboard new Leadfeeder clients & help with implementation.
- Coach existing clients to improve their sales and marketing processes.
- Minimise churn in your client base.
- Drive up-sell opportunities in your client base.
What we offer
- The chance to work remotely with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Coworking space membership support
- Regular online team building activities to have fun with your colleagues
- Company retreats - we’ve recently returned from a week in Barcelona!
- Personal development plans as standard, allowing you to develop the skills you think are most important to succeed in your role, as well as regular 1-2-1 and group training.
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!