Fully flexible hours
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
As an IT Systems Administrator, you’ll be working with our HR and tech teams to look after our employees IT needs, making sure our organisation operates securely and efficiently. This is a position with growth opportunities in IT governance, data protection and information security.
- Implement new tools and processes to improve our IT infrastructure
- Analyse current tools and solutions to make improvements and mitigate risks
- Assist with employee onboarding process, including purchasing hardware, installing software, and offering IT and security training
- Handle incidents, troubleshooting hardware and software related issues
- Previous IT Administrator experience
- A customer-centric approach, designing solutions that will require little input from our employees while making their work safer and more streamlined
- A can-do attitude taking care of practical issues around the office when necessary
- Excellent spoken and written English
We consider a plus if you have knowledge of
- macOS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Google GSuite / Workspace
- Centralised IAM such as Okta
- Networks and Firewalls
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Cloud providers regarding access and security
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work hybrid in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup-like environment
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats