Fully flexible hours
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
About the role
Leadfeeder & Echobot are looking for an experienced IT Director who will act as a lead to oversee all internal IT (Information Technology) functions in our company (like IT support, IT systems provisioning and management, office networks and hardware. You will be in charge of a team of IT managers and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies. Depending on you background and skills, the role can cover also aspects of Information Security.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are serving the growing organisation's needs and functioning efficiently within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Oversee all internal IT operations and evaluate them according to established goals
- Develop strategy as it relates to the organisation's IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Work with organisation's stakeholders and analyse the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Coordinate IT Team Leaders and supervise IT admins, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Oversee departmental finances, including budgeting and forecasting
- Implement KPIs and SLAs
- Proven experience as an IT leader
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Strong project management skills
- Capability to work with top management and other stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and passion for computer systems, both hardware and software
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Working knowledge of ITIL
Nice to have
- Background in Information Security
- Concrete experience with components of our IT tech stack: Google Workspace, Okta, Workspace One (or other MDM)
- Experience in remote-first work environment
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Up to 12 paid local bank holidays per year
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!