Fully flexible hours
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
We are now looking for a Finance Specialist to work on a hybrid basis from our Helsinki Office. As this is a hybrid role, you will be working from the Helsinki office 2 to 3 days a week, and the rest from home, therefore you must live near/around the Helsinki area.
- Managing and booking bank statements on a daily basis
- Handling accounts payable subledger, payments and period-end closing activities
- Managing virtual credit cards and reimbursements
- Assisting with accounts receivables management, invoice to cash process, customer contact and collection
- Supporting with reporting of our international subsidiaries in cooperation with our local service providers
- Assisting with the introduction of new applications and tools
- Bachelor's degree or soon to be graduate with relevant field of study for the position
- Some work experience from similar tasks and the desire to grow as a professional
- Fluent Finnish and English both verbal and written is must
- Great work ethic and the ability to learn quickly and get things done
- Strong IT skills and previous experience with some accounting tools is highly desirable
- Experience with sales, marketing or web-analytics is considered an advantage
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work partly remotely, with a flexible work schedule to suit your needs
- Competitive compensation
- Personal budget for home office setup
- Bi-annual company retreats abroad - the last two were in Spain & Greece