Core hours 11 - 3
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS scale-up, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 130+ members from around the world. We've developed an online service which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies.
Our 50+ strong in-house, all-remote engineering team is responsible for developing new features, and otherwise improving and maintaining the Leadfeeder product.
We are organised in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product, and works tightly together with high autonomy.
We pride ourselves on keeping apps working smoothly, and the codebase tidy and well-tested. We dedicate time for upgrades, refactoring, and overall improvements for developer productivity and happiness.
As a Data Scientist, you will be joining the R&D to own everything related to product analytics there. Your main focus will be analytical support for the Data Quality Tribe, which is responsible for traffic identification, the core functionality of Leadfeeder.
You must reside in Europe, yet the exact location doesn’t matter as Leadfeeder is a remote company.
As a Data Scientist concentrated on Data Quality analytics, your tasks would include (but no limited to) the following:
- Implement machine learning techniques into Leadfeeder’s core technology offering
- Communicate design of data and machine learning solutions to your teammates
- Work alongside the Tribe members to develop mission-critical KPI's
- Create dashboards and reports for key areas of the Data Quality
- Partner with engineering to create and assess product experiments
- Help growing a culture of measurement and metrics
- Investigate the causes behind unexpected metric fluctuations
- Develop models to automatically detect anomalies
- Excellent SQL skills
- Good understanding of statistics behind A/B testing and regression analysis
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Basic understanding of APIs
- Some programming skills (Ruby, Python etc.)
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats