Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
We are organized in feature-oriented, cross-functional squads. Each squad is responsible for specific features of the product, and works tightly together with high autonomy.
We believe in listening to everyone's ideas and feedback – no matter what your role is, you get to have a say in the product and technical decisions of your squad.
At Bizops & Analytics we’re focusing on improving the operation efficiency of the three key business units: Sales, Marketing and Customer Success & Support. We perform data analysis to build KPIs for the business units to focus on, create reports to see how they execute against these KPIs, set-up processes and tools to automate their job, populate these tools with the necessary customer and usage data.
For example, we have ran an analysis on historical data to determine what properties describe more valuable customers to Leadfeeder, created a KPI for Marketing team to bring more customers of this kind, set-up the reporting in Tableau to show trends in these KPIs and created a process to share this data to GoogleAdwords and Active Campaign.
As a data analyst focused on Bizops & Analytics your tasks will include:
- Work with business units managers (your focus will be on Sales & Marketing). Understand goals, objectives and initiatives within business unit
- Use SQL or Python to explore and analyze the data, build KPIs or derive insights for business units. We mainly use Amazon Redshift SQL
- Build dashboards and reports with KPIs. We use Tableau
- Explore what data or automation shall be available to business units to operate more efficient and work with the developers to implement it
- Help growing the culture of measurement, metrics and efficiency across the company
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- Excellent SQL skills. We mainly use Amazon Redshift
- Experience with BI/Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlik or similar. We use Tableau
- Good understanding of SaaS metrics
- Strong English language skills both written and spoken
- Desire to find answers in the data and help business growing
- Some experience with Python and predictive analytics is a plus
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company hardware or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Access to weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online
- Mental Health support
- Bi-annual company retreats
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Leadfeeder provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Leadfeeder is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Leadfeeder
What employees are saying
It's refreshing to see a company that promotes work/ life balance, actually hold true to that. Since flexible working is the norm around here, it never has to be awkward when asking for time off or asking to switch up your hours a bit for the day. Leadfeeder really does practice what they preach.
More roles at Leadfeeder
- Junior Finance Specialist
- Junior Account Executive- Danish speaking
- Data Product Manager
- Product Design Director
- Senior Director of Account Management
- Director of Sales Enablement
- Partner Manager
- Junior Account Executive- Finnish speaking
- Junior Account Executive - Dutch speaking
- Software Engineering Manager