Fully flexible hours
Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
We are now looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Success and Support team. The successful person will be required to work in the European Time Zone.
- You are based in the EU
- You have experience in B2B customer-facing roles
- You have experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Comfortable with live chat support
- You have some practical experience & knowledge of sales and marketing
- Fluent in English, based in the EU
- Practical experience with SaaS tools (desirable)
- Experience with sales/marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Salesforce or some (desirable)
- Experience with helpdesk or customer management tools (desirable)
- Knowledge of integrations, such as CRMs, Zapier and APIs (desirable)
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
Customer experience is the heart of our success. We believe that stellar customer support is crucial to the customer experience. In broader terms: empower the customer by giving rapid & insightful answers with a human touch. We also believe that modern SaaS customer support is not ‘just’ troubleshooting; it is a key part of Marketing, Sales and Branding and much more.
We’re looking for someone who can handle our Customer Support in the EU timezone. Your responsibility is to take on the daily customer support activities and develop the support processes and resources towards world-class support experience for our new and existing users. You’ll manage and develop our customer support, knowledge base, social media user groups and other tasks related to keeping our users happy.
You are expected to help our customers solve their technical issues and answer their questions through email, screen share calls, and live in-app chat support. Based on your direct experience with customer questions and support, you will also assist with improving our Help Center articles to empower users to solve issues on their own.You will get into an exciting growth role, with lots of possibility for development, and additionally be a strong link in helping to improve our platform and service together with our core teams in Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Product Development.
What we can offer you
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Worldwide company ‘team weeks’ once a year
- Considerate, open-minded and supportive working environment - we are a remote team, so we always help each other out
- The possibility to use new and exciting technologies in your daily work
- A competitive salary