Fully flexible hours
Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 250+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
We are now looking for a Business Development Specialist for our sales team in Helsinki, Finland to find new customers and help our customers increase their sales. This position is hybrid so will require days working in our Helsinki office.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
- Selling Leadfeeder software to B2B companies in Finland
- Being responsible for the whole sales process from prospecting to closing a deal
- Communicating effectively with clients
- Understanding the clients needs, identify solutions and ensure a smooth sales process
- Carrying out demos of the Leadfeeder software to prospective clients
- Being a key contributor to our growth in the Finnish market
- Experience working in sales or customer-facing roles
- You want to work with new customers and new tools
- You have a strong drive to develop yourself to become an expert on SaaS sales
- Native Finnish speaker, with fluent written and verbal skills in English for our international environment
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things and develop yourself
Nice to have
- Previous experience in selling or marketing SaaS solutions
- Experience with marketing or sales tools
- An interest towards sales and marketing technologies
- B2B marketing knowledge
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work hybrid in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past!)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!