Leadfeeder is a remote first, fast growing international SaaS scale-up. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
We’re excited to share that Leadfeeder has merged with Echobot, a leading provider of European Sales Intelligence. As a result, we now have 300+ team members based across 30+ countries and six offices across the US and Europe. Together, our companies are striving to be the leading sales intelligence and go-to-market platform in our core European and North American markets.
About this role
An Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to renew and expand assigned customers across Leadfeeder and Echobot’s existing customer base. In order to do this, the Account Manager needs to maintain knowledge of all products and services we offer. This role is specific to assigned customers from Finland and Sweden. The Account Manager will work closely with Customer Success to ensure customers progress on their journeys with Leadfeeder and Echobot. This is a remote position but you can also choose to work from one of our offices in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Utrecht.
If you’re passionate about technology and helping customers to grow, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Full commercial ownership of your assigned customers/client base.
- Ability to identify decision makers within existing clients to upsell and cross-sell our product portfolio to them.
- Owning the renewal process, including forecasting and execution.
- Responsibility for strategic account planning.
- Build long-term strategic relationships with your customers within the Nordics region.
- Collaborate together with Customer Success Managers on strategic enterprise customers ensuring great customer experience.
- Work closely with the marketing and product team by being the voice of your customers as well as listening to market needs.
- 2+ years of successful sales or account management experience, preferably within B2B SaaS.
- Tracking record of attaining quotas and breaking goals.
- Ability to assess business opportunities quickly by using data to make informed decisions and persuade others.
- Strong negotiation, pipeline and forecasting skills.
- Passion for building long-term relationships and driving commercial initiatives with customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - you will need to balance your time with up to 150 clients.
- Fluency in Swedish or Finnish and English language.
It is beneficial if you have:
- Experience working with marketing and sales technologies
- Experience working with Salesforce
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented work environment
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Weekly yoga / fitness / meditation classes online with Zenspotting
- Mental Health support with Auntie
- Annual company retreats in sunny locations and Team off-sites - We went to Croatia this October ;)
From the moment you start your journey at Leadfeeder and Echobot, our team will work closely with you; to ensure you succeed. We’ve set up an effective process to help you to thrive in your new role. It includes a 3-week onboarding program, facetime with senior leaders in the business, and ongoing personal development reviews tailored to your skill set.
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Leadfeeder provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Leadfeeder is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Leadfeeder
What employees are saying
It's refreshing to see a company that promotes work/ life balance, actually hold true to that. Since flexible working is the norm around here, it never has to be awkward when asking for time off or asking to switch up your hours a bit for the day. Leadfeeder really does practice what they preach.
More roles at Leadfeeder
- Junior Ruby Software Engineer (Business Operations) - fully remote Europe
- Data Engineer
- Project Manager, Data Engineering
- Account Manager - UK
- Junior Sales Development Representative- Danish speaking
- Junior Sales Development Representative- Swedish speaking
- Product Marketing Manager
- Senior Product Manager (B2B Sales/Marketing)
- Data Analyst (fully-remote, Europe)
- Open Application