Who we are
Hello to you from Kairos Group — a collection of award-winning creative agencies and studios.
Kairos Media, our premier flagship creative agency, is growing, diversifying, and making waves in the creative space. In short, we’re having a moment.
Our core offering, and why we’re so popular with clients and candidates, is our specialism in new forms of advertising. This paired with our abilities in 360-campaigns, social media, PR stunts, influencer marketing, TV ads, experiential events, and out-of-home campaigns is why we’re one of the largest in the space.
Being at the vanguard of social-first campaigns has carved us a beautiful Kairos-shaped wedge in the ever-growing space. We are no longer operating in a niche—now we’re competing with the traditional agencies—who still struggle to navigate a space we’re experts in.
Operating out of our London HQ, with offices in Manchester and New York, we’ve built Kairos Group into a globally influential group of agencies and studios. With clients such as KFC, Old El Paso, Angry Birds, Coca-Cola, Pringles, Revolut, Porsche, Epic Games and so much more, we’re the place for ambitious thinkers, creators, makers, and doers.
Come join the party.
You’ll be responsible for elevating all things Design, leading from the front to help deliver exciting and groundbreaking campaigns for a number of big clients and pitches. Helping develop creative work and ideas to the extremely high benchmark set by our burgeoning team. We’re looking for someone who can mentor, manage and train our talented Designers to ensure they’re constantly improving. You’ll work very closely with a Creative Director to ensure that the excellent benchmark we’ve set is achieved across campaigns from a Design perspective.
We’re looking for someone who aligns with our values. We’re an agency with a constant eye on the future, always evolving to meet the needs of the modern-day consumer, we’re fun, flexible and have created a fantastic inclusive workspace. We need someone who can supply that workspace with energy, commitment, personality, and compassion. You’ll need to be brave, spirited, and smart in how you approach your work, helping create exciting campaigns that push and redefines boundaries and expectations. We’re looking for someone who’s excited to work in this industry, who has high energy and even higher standards for their work. You need to care about the work and the team you’re in.
- Manage our team of designers & motion graphic designers, motivating, training & developing them into industry-leading, award-winning powerhouses.
- Work with the design team to establish visual identities for client projects, across branding, digital design, motion, and UI, the list is endless.
- Constantly challenge the visual expression of our clients, to ensure they stay up-to-date and representative of the wider industry.
- Visualise and bring to life the ideas from our Creative & Strategy teams so that they stand out in the crowd
- Finesse the aesthetics of our activity, obsess over typography, colour, layout and help others understand their importance.
- Hold brainstorming sessions with clients and teams.
- Make key decisions in the design process to move projects forward.
- Apply and be the guardian of brand guidelines for our clients, ensuring your team is working to the standards expected.
- Present work to clients and internal teams.
- Build the future of the design team within an ever-growing business, led by creativity
- Showreel or portfolio of your work
- 6+ years experience in your discipline (agency environment ideal)
- Experience talking to clients
- Evidence of outstanding thinking in approaching Design
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Lifeworks giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Access to vitality healthcare for health insurance support
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don’t have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Kairos Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Kairos Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Kairos Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
M: 64% F:35% NB: 1%
London, Manchester, New York
What employees are saying
It’s great to see companies with a modern view on flexible working, wfh and not strict 9-5 (or more) hours Great work-life balance for me as a dad
Kairos Group Employee